Sell out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell out

Good to see Leicester and Palace games are already 99% full houses. Do you think we'll sell out every home game from now on? If you can't get a ticket legitimately how much would you pay a tout £50/£60/£70?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

yes

yes every one will be a sell out,tickets will cost a fortune,its all about adels greatness hes the best crowd puller since george best
    but can we keep him ,well us going up will be the test
    but if we sell him i know ill cry
    because we will never see the like of this guy again,however we try
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
      Good to see Leicester and Palace games are already 99% full houses. Do you think we'll sell out every home game from now on? If you can't get a ticket legitimately how much would you pay a tout £50/£60/£70?
      Soton thats an interesting point.

However I get very confused about the way the club sell tickets.

I phoned the box office up and they said only restricted views left for the palace game.
      They then asked me how many tickets did I want, I told them just 1 and I wasn't a ST holder or member and they offered me a ticket in Block t with a great view. If you can phone up and get some good seats, they must be missing out on selling them to fans who go online and can't be bothered to phone the box office because they believe tickets left are only for St holders and members, the club must be losing out by playing this strange game?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Soton thats an interesting point.

However I get very confused about the way the club sell tickets.

I phoned the box office up and they said only restricted views left for the palace game.
        They then asked me how many tickets did I want, I told them just 1 and I wasn't a ST holder or member and they offered me a ticket in Block t with a great view. If you can phone up and get some good seats, they must be missing out on selling them to fans who go online and can't be bothered to phone the box office because they believe tickets left are only for St holders and members, the club must be losing out by playing this strange game?
        I heard from someone that the BO staff get commission on phone call and over the counter box office sales, don't quote me as i can't see that this is true, it would be stupid and the club would lose out with online tickets as you say.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Had problems getting tickets in the past this season through the online system. Quite often it says that tickets are not available, so last time it happened I phoned the box office and was told that the online system is not always up to date and if online payments fail the seat does not become available again for a day or so. So no real way of telling whats available. I now always phone box office.

With regard to getting tickets in certain areas I think it depends on which member of staff serves you/deals with your call. I was not a member for the Cardiff game but had no problem getting tickets in JU block.

Wouldn't want to comment on a possible commission scheme for box office staff as I guess its random who answers the phone and some callers may be buying, other just looking for information. Whatever goes on it needs to be sorted during the summer.
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

When I can go they sell out. =[ im actually upset i won't be seeing qpr now for months

Comment

restricted view does not mean the view is restricted btw.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                When I can go they sell out. =[ im actually upset i won't be seeing qpr now for months
                We never sell out completely you can always get a ticket, that's if you want to.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  We never sell out completely you can always get a ticket, that's if you want to.
                  Im back on placement when I'll be able to get tickets.

Life is unfair oh well.

Comment

Sorry about that, life works out that way sometimes i guess. When you're fully trained you will be able to do whatever you want, can't be long now.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

So is it a sell out yet?
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

all

all remaining games will sell out
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                        X