This is not the time to be negative!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not the time to be negative!!

like all im slightly concerned about rumours regarding new owners but if you a rangers fan then this comes part and parcel of life im afraid, going right back to the evil richard thompson.
    but.....
    1 we are on the crest of the promised land.
    2 imo best squad for 20 years.
    3 best manager for donkeys.
    4 accounts that prove the owners cant just walk as will risk there rep and investment.
    5. ground is selling out more times than i can remeber in a season.
    for now lets focus on cheering the boys on and watching derry and adel lift that trophy.
    u rrrrrrrrrrrrrs

same small **** seats though
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

http://wwrn.org/articles/9253/?&plac...ication-church

Anything is better that this for QPR!!!

Comment

crankies would be worse

Comment

I'm very positive and am not feeling any negative vibes..

On the takeover front I'm not worried atall, they'll hardly sell us to anyone broke so whatever happens we should be in decent hands...

Positive positive positive for me, never been a better time to be a Qpr fan in my entire life.. I remember our last prem home game, a home win against west ham 3-0! That was 15 years ago and I'm gagging to see us in the prem!!

Also this seasons away days have been awesome!!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

im more positive now the planning permisions come through for our development on Bucks town ground.Ok had to put a few free chav dwellings in to keep the council happy, but the posh houses can employ the sla gs to clean for them.Win win Youve,we in the money fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              im more positive now the planning permisions come through for our development on Bucks town ground.Ok had to put a few free chav dwellings in to keep the council happy, but the posh houses can employ the sla gs to clean for them.Win win Youve,we in the money fella.
              Forgot about that

The gaffa got sacked last week
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                We've been waiting on the permission for a while.. Didn't think it was gonna come through! We'll be popping bottles of champagne when the rangers go up this year..

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Forgot about that

The gaffa got sacked last week
                  Did he do a magilton an headbutt ya?

Comment

**** the rs im getting a box at Staines.we are rich i tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                      like all im slightly concerned about rumours regarding new owners but if you a rangers fan then this comes part and parcel of life im afraid, going right back to the evil richard thompson.
                      but.....
                      4 accounts that prove the owners cant just walk as will risk there rep and investment.
                      for now lets focus on cheering the boys on and watching derry and adel lift that trophy.
                      u rrrrrrrrrrrrrs
                      Top, top post. Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                        but.....
                        u rrrrrrrrrrrrrs
                        Well said
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                        X