Do the Mittal's regret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Mittal's regret

Not buying out Flavio and Bernie when they had the chance.

They could have bought the shares, owned a majority of the club, then sold up for a handsome profit, when the club gets to the premiership, Amit comes out smelling of roses and daddy is happy with them.

He was mor interested pumping 22 million into a poxy metal elastic band outside West Hams new ground.

500,000 would have bough Kevin Phillips !!!

Fair play to Bernie for taking the plunge, having faith in Neil and will now be handsomely rewarded when he sells.
    Cheers Bernie.
    Never thought I see a non shrewd Indian. lol

Who says they want to sell out?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Who says they want to sell out?
      No one, im just saying that if the Mittal's has shown the desire and savvy to buy a club outright that was destined for the premier league, they could have sold for a handsome profit.

They are clearly not in it for a love of QPR and havent really backed Neil with spending money, so if it is money they are worried about, they should have bought us instead of wassting money on a statue and giving grants to the poxy Labour government!

Comment

Jeffro - why would they back NW when they are a minority shareholder??? They wouldn't.

They can buy the club whenever they want. Maybe they looked at the risk and thought they would rather pay more when we are actually in the Prem. Suggetsing they don't have savvy is just plain daft.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          Jeffro - why would they back NW when they are a minority shareholder??? They wouldn't.

They can buy the club whenever they want. Maybe they looked at the risk and thought they would rather pay more when we are actually in the Prem. Suggetsing they don't have savvy is just plain daft.
          Personally I would rather buy a club in NPC destined to go up rather than buy them in the premiership at a much higher value...

Simple economics

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Nuffield , when it comes to me, you would argue black is white, so i take your posts with a big handful of sea salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Personally I would rather buy a club in NPC destined to go up rather than buy them in the premiership at a much higher value...

Simple economics
                We were not destined to go up - we could have missed out. We still could. So, they would have the choice after spending on the club to pump lots of money in, or hope we go up on the cheap. The latter is high risk, but makes more profit.

Buying when we go up will cost them more, but it is far better business. Why do you think people from all over the world are desperate to buy Prem clubs - (except Everton of course :=B?

It is about assessing and taking a view on risk. They must be good at that.

Not "simple economics" at all.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

PS - white is black.

At least in the dark.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Nuffield , when it comes to me, you would argue black is white, so i take your posts with a big handful of sea salt.
                    someone pass me the tissues
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      someone pass me the tissues
                      Sticky fingers??

Comment

This club is pocket change to the mittals

Comment

Working...
                        X