No announcement yet.

3,200 Foxes at W12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are we giving them 3,200 tickets in the first place when QPR fans are scrapping around for tickets?

They only gave us 1,800 in their 32,000 seater stadium.

We should reciprocate on a percentage of capacity basis.

We are too accommodating sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Why are we giving them 3,200 tickets in the first place when QPR fans are scrapping around for tickets?

They only gave us 1,800 in their 32,000 seater stadium.

We should reciprocate on a percentage of capacity basis.

We are too accommodating sometimes.
      Agree 100% with this. Absolute madness isn't it. The same will happen last day - and if that Leeds game means anything plenty of Rangers will miss out!
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i prefer it when the away end is full to brimming and some of them even end up in south africa.
        call me an old romantic but it makes for an all round better atmosphere.
        if any club can sell 3200 tickets then they should get them always.
        sod the glory hunter r's.
        oh and leicester only give us that many, cos thats all we could sell. they would give us more if we needed them.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          i prefer it when the away end is full to brimming and some of them even end up in south africa.
          call me an old romantic but it makes for an all round better atmosphere.
          if any club can sell 3200 tickets then they should get them always.
          sod the glory hunter r's.
          oh and leicester only give us that many, cos thats allw e would sell. they would give us more if we needed them.
          ****** to that. Charity begins at home.

Comment

what the usual 10,000 home?

Comment

what the usual 10,000 home?
              It's different when we are at the top, asour fans come back. It's how things go in the world. Times are hard, and fans want to get what they are paying for. If we're not pushing on, we sell less tickets, so more to the away fans is the way to go. We could sell the bottom tier of the School End as things stand.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

I am gobsmacked we have any tickets left for this but the fact that we do shows the club was probably right to let Leicester them have a bigger cut. Sad but true. The (home) gate for this would be swelled by people that had got tickets for Sheff or Derby swapping them when Brother Murdoch moved those till Monday. With that and with this being nearaly the last chance to see Rangers at home in the run in on a Saturday (only one more at 3oclock and 2 games altogether) you'd think these had gone a while back. Poor showing I have to admit.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  It's different when we are at the top, asour fans come back. It's how things go in the world. Times are hard, and fans want to get what they are paying for. If we're not pushing on, we sell less tickets, so more to the away fans is the way to go. We could sell the bottom tier of the School End as things stand.
                  yeah but i still like the away end packed to the rafters with the other team benny. jsut makes the gaff bizz so much.
                  i even love it when united come to town and somehow managet get about 55% of the ground.

Comment

i even love it when united come to town and somehow managet get about 55% of the ground.
                    Ive been at games at W12 hoping to see the other team score, just to see how many away fans were dotted everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Ive been at games at W12 hoping to see the other team score, just to see how many away fans were dotted everywhere.
                      Don't think those days of away fans occupying different parts of the ground will happen again.

Times have changed with online booking, electronic turnstiles and membership databases - the likes of Chelski taking advantage would simply not happen.

With regard to the School End; by allowing R's into the lower tier means they have to close off the first few rows to stop projectiles being dropped by the away fans (ala the Ipswich game) - this would mean a lower attendance and lower gate money.

Comment

Working...
                      X