X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 10 Match Run In For Top 10 clubs

Thanks to a Swansea fan who posted it up on Planet Swans

Yellow Highlights TOP 6 TEAMS

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I forgot how good our run in is.

Ok no game is easy but at home to a struggling sheff utd team I can see 3 points and plenty of winnable games amongst them.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Looking at that I would say it's definitely ours and Cardiff's for the taking.

Comment

Couldn't ask for a better run in to be fair, on paper we should p.iss it.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinQPR View Post
          Looking at that I would say it's definitely ours and Cardiff's for the taking.

Disagree. Count Swansea in there aswell!! Their win against Leeds was really out of this world.

But, make no mistake I wish you were right.:=B:

My view only,though!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I reckon Hull, Leeds and Watford will have nothing to play for by the time they play us.

Comment

What worries me about Swansea is that the 3 games of the season prior to their last one against Sheff U (easily winnable) are all against sides who are midtable and will probably have nothing to play for by then. At an earlier time of the year i think Pompey, Ipswich and Millwall are difficult teams to play but they will all be thinking of their summer holidays by mid April.

I can see Swansea taking all 4 of them.

Comment

agree cricket, I thought Leeds were dreadful against the swans and made the swans look better than they actually are. Us and cardiff are the best teams in this division but cardiff lack passion and team spirit.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The only different teams we have to play than Cardiff are Leicester, Hull, Watford and Leeds.
                  They have instead Burnley, Mboro, Preston and Ipswich.

Apart from that we play the same sides in the run in.

Swansea have Burnley and Portsmouth away where they will drop points.

Seems to me that Cardiff and us will be in prime positions, and we are 6 points ahead of them monkeys now, so all looking good. Just do better than they do against the same teams.

Comment

You also need to look at squad size and depth at this stage of the season. We seem to be getting stronger with the likes of Hall, Shittu, Buz and Smith back in the equation. Miller is getting fitter by the day.

Comment

strangely id prefer it if we had a few more "harder" matches in terms of opposition.

i find that we are better against teams trying to beat us.. we sometimes stoop to teams level when they are near the bottom.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Am I the only person here who isn't looking? Nearly 150 fixtures to go in this league and two months and we're worried about our run ins already. One game at a time guys.

Comment

The run of games Palace/Doncaster/Sheff Utd/Barnsley/Scunthorpe and Derby are the key. Not saying it will be easy but we should pick up a good number of points. Our last 4 games are not the easiest if we need points.

Comment

Cardiff have the easiest run in on paper. Forest's looks the hardest with three top sides all away. All the top teams should be winning most of those games.

Comment

Working...
                            X