X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    stop excuses and get a ticket
    take away the millwall home edge by filling top tier and 1000 of the bottom
    the team need it....you know we'll get a ref who won't give us much so. cmon
    5hitty leics can sell 3200 for qpr, surely we can sell 2000+ for a game 10-15 miles away
    Very very true. Millwall away is a great game for those that haven't been. And this is an important one as well. Can't see how this could be difficult to sell out.

Comment

I think we will sell out.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Just spotted the bit about the club running a coach. And see from the official it is true! Why FFS??!! They running one to Watford?!! Christ this Millwall thing is tedious and the more people buy into it the sillier it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
          Just spotted the bit about the club running a coach. And see from the official it is true! Why FFS??!! They running one to Watford?!! Christ this Millwall thing is tedious and the more people buy into it the sillier it gets.
          Unfortunately, women and kids are intimidated by these #####, so the club can capitalise on this by conning them out of £25 for the privelidge of sitting in a coach for 10 minutes, when in reality, it's probably safer, and certainly cheaper and faster to go by train.
          Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 04-03-2011, 09:41 AM.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Having

having spoke to a millwall fan ,he has assured me that it is a very safe ground perhaps the safest ground in the country he also feels the millwall fans will be kept in when millwall play a london team,
            So as long as you leave the ground and get onto the tube home it should be ok,swanley has got the best idea,to go with two millwall fans

NOW THATS ONE WAY TO CONFUSE THEM
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Unfortunately, women and kids are intimidated by these monks, so the club can capitalise on this by conning them out of £25 for the privelidge of sitting in a coach for 10 minutes, when in reality, it's probably safer, and certainly cheaper and faster to go by train.
              Maybe I will run one at £20 and take in some of the sights on the way....

Comment

Safe as houses down there. We'll get the verbals inside the ground - everyone does, and as has been stated, chances are Millwall fans won't be allowed on the first couple of trains back to London and the chances are you won't even pass a Millwall fan either side of London Bridge, if going that way.

The way they behaved at Loftus Road this season was quite out of character in recent times.

Comment

Originally posted by irememberlesley View Post
                  Safe as houses down there. We'll get the verbals inside the ground - everyone does, and as has been stated, chances are Millwall fans won't be allowed on the first couple of trains back to London and the chances are you won't even pass a Millwall fan either side of London Bridge, if going that way.

The way they behaved at Loftus Road this season was quite out of character in recent times.
                  You are joking right?
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

considering there was millwall in the bush in the morning of our night game I'd would'nt be so blaise about it being the safest ground in London, pockets sniffing all over imho
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

It certainly is no worse than others. And will be policed more than ANY other. If you do not want it and do not go drinking in Bermondsey prior it will be a breeze. If you want it it can be found.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        You are joking right?
                        I've no record of Millwall fans on the rampage in recent times - even at West Ham last season, West Ham instigated it.

Don't recall any problems at LR in 2004 or 2006?

Comment

the millwall myth continues
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I will be there supporting the best team in the world...!!!

Come on you Super!

Comment

Hoopsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The internet, making us look like a two bob club.

Honestly, people getting scared about going to the football.

Some of these posts have amazed me.

And people asking for directions? What would some people have to have done before the internet? Talk to someone or use some common sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X