No announcement yet.

QPR in takeover talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only worrying thing is looking at how all the off the pitch happenings, manager and ownership changes etc affected us last season and whether the players would let themselves be affected by it now, hope not.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Don't worry folks. Here's the guy taking over...

Comment

Suddenly Bernie and Flavio are so appreciated? Wasn't long ago we viewed them with dislike and in some cases hatred from some.

In reality anyone that does business with Bernie is going to be notch, if story is true. Not worried about it in the slightest, in fact can only be good news if it happened.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

To be fair the owners have learn't from past mistakes, ie bringing in Neil warnock and letting him buy his own players, so its very silly of you to bring that arguement up Pete. I think time is a great healer and the owners have run QPR in a way they should have from the start. I don't think you can be suprised that fans opinions of them have changed.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Glory seekers
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think there is truth in this.. Bernie lost alot of money to his ex wife.. If the club gos up as others have said the club will be worth more.. Perfect time for bernie to sell, he doesn't want to lose anymore which he certainly would if we go up cos he will have to spend more to keep us up.

Perfect time for him to go if we go up, he's not interested anymore. I expect the only reason he took more shares a while back was so when we got to this stage of the season and with the club seemingly now more valuable he would would have more to sell..
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

He's a billionaire. How much money do you need, especially at his time of life?

Comment

Love the way some fans are already writing off the possible new owners on the basis of their nationality without even knowing who they are, let alone what their plans are. As other calmer voices have said, let us wait and see.

For the record sounds plausible to me. The price for the club will now have Premiership factored into it as we are close to promotion. Bernie walks away with a handsome profit and is freed of the hastle, job done. He made his first fortune selling second hand cars - its what you do, buy them cheap, get them looking better, then flog them on at a handsome profit.

Comment

Would explain why no big money has been available to NW especially in the jan window.

Comment

And if Bernie goes, what happens to any rumours about a move to the BBC? Do they disappear with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                        Would explain why no big money has been available to NW especially in the jan window.
                        May also have something to do with the loan being extended

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          To be fair the owners have learn't from past mistakes, ie bringing in Neil warnock and letting him buy his own players, so its very silly of you to bring that arguement up Pete. I think time is a great healer and the owners have run QPR in a way they should have from the start. I don't think you can be suprised that fans opinions of them have changed.
                          Best post I've seen you write weare.

And very true also.

Comment

Bloody hell, here we go again!

I wonder why the mittals dont want it when Amit has talked of their 'love' for the club
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

It could be them(Mittals) taking over with some amercian friend coming in with them, or friends they have looking at investing with them and want Bernie share. No where does it say the Mittals are selling only Bernie. I can't see Bernie selling to just anyone and do believe that the deal will be we move to a ground that he own and they own the club. We also got to remember he not young Bernie and we do need people coming in for long term.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                                It could be them(Mittals) taking over with some amercian friend coming in with them, or friends they have looking at investing with them and want Bernie share. No where does it say the Mittals are selling only Bernie. I can't see Bernie selling to just anyone and do believe that the deal will be we move to a ground that he own and they own the club. We also got to remember he not young Bernie and we do need people coming in for long term.
                                It doesn't state anywhere that it's just Bernie's shares they are after.

It could be all 3 of them, with Bernie to stay on with a lesser %, and Mittal/Flavio to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X