I will go to the Ball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will go to the Ball!!

Right got all my work time off sorted for the all the remaining games of the season including a couple of free days off for the Barnsley midweek trip

Home games no problem because of the old season ticket and hopefully no issues with getting all the away tickets so come on you R`sssssssss

Rub it in why don't you

Comment

Cinderella is on her way then!!
      Lol.
      Only joking.
      All for the cause?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Join the club Isleworth. Trains booked for all away games (bar Watford) hotel booked for the Tuesday night post Barnsley in Sheffield and pre Cardiff.

Comment

one of my mangers is a massive gooner fan so understands about football for me, especially this season. so i get priority on days off/changing shifts if its for the football, can bite me on the #### though as i have to work this saturday for other days ive had off....

Comment

i;ll ask my boss if i can get time off.................oooops i am the boss
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I've not missed a game yet - bar Blackburn - so am not about to let the run in slip away. The Barnsley game is a bitch. But no worse than Swansea. Funny enough worst one to get back from so far was Pompey. I hope we win it at Watford. I'd rather be away tbh and we can really really take the **** there

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                i;ll ask my boss if i can get time off.................oooops i am the boss

Nice, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                  I've not missed a game yet - bar Blackburn - so am not about to let the run in slip away. The Barnsley game is a bitch. But no worse than Swansea. Funny enough worst one to get back from so far was Pompey. I hope we win it at Watford. I'd rather be away tbh and we can really really take the **** there
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                  X