TROY !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TROY !

I know it another thread on him...but what is happening with him ? nothing on the offy site and its been a while now since he signed.
    Has he gone back to university or something ?

he will come out from the magic hat on Saturday to seal the winner!

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
      he will come out from the magic hat on Saturday to seal the winner!
      I just wish he did !!
      We got all the reports in the local rags but zilch in the main papers and sod all on ssn and the offi site...sounds like a wind up !

Comment

they probably wouldnt even mention this deal on SSN,an non league player joins QPR,and official site probably wont mention it till the summer.Just take it that he has joined but dont expect him to be a squad player for some time yet.

Comment

he travelled to boro and was out on the pitch warming up with the team before the game.

Comment

According to him, he signed last monday. As hanwell says travelled with the squad Saturday. He told my pal he was on the bench, but obviously wasn't. Doubt the club would announce signing him. Free agent, no transfer fee needed, they may give harrow a little bit of cash as a good will gesture and promise them a friendly, but that is all.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

massive ask for a player to step up to possibly a premiership side shortly.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i really hope the lad can step up, he scored 2 for reserves last week which is a great start, read on lfw warnock is really breaking him in gently getting him used to being around the team etc. he did look a bit like he was pinching himself out on the pitch on saturday at the riverside.

Comment

Working...
                X