Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

408 tickets left for home fans this Saturday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 408 tickets left for home fans this Saturday...

137 in Ellerslie Road
    257 in The Loft
    14 in SA Road

If the online ticket thing is working.

Still 104 left in X, apparently.
    Your mum would love me...

Its all a con mate as they always have seats for JU sold out on the online ticketing system apart from a few scattered seats but on the day the block is pretty empty unless all the Somalis are given freebies by the do gooders at the club

Comment

Yeah, I used to notice that with QU mate.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

They claimed that from the Ipswich game n all.. went up to get a ticket for QU and they're giving it it's sold out etccc.. never is though.

Comment

gutted I can't make this game, should be a classic match.

I think it a tough one but if we can win it I don't see us struggling for promotion.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The crowd's going to be expectant. But let's hope some of the ****s in PU actually can work out the songs, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Its all a con mate as they always have seats for JU sold out on the online ticketing system apart from a few scattered seats but on the day the block is pretty empty unless all the Somalis are given freebies by the do gooders at the club
              Same as in HU, i can usually sit/stand pretty much wherever i want even when it says sold out (don't think i've ever had to sit in my actual ST assigned seat)
              But then again those figures are dependant on all ST holders attending.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Now I can't wait for Saturday. Come on Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                X