• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary...

qpr.co.uk

WARNOCK'S 'AMAZING' FIRST YEAR
    Posted on: Tue 01 Mar 2011

Neil Warnock celebrates his first anniversary as QPR Manager today (Tuesday) - and what a 12 months it's been!

When the 62 year-old took over at Loftus Road last March, Rangers were languishing towards the foot of the Championship table.

Twelve months on and the R's sit five points clear at the summit of the second tier, leaving Rangers fans dreaming of a return to the top-flight of English football for the first time in 15 years.

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk about his anniversary, Warnock said: "When I look back at the day I took over and compare what we had then to what we've got now, it's an amazing turnaround in 12 months.

"I'm really proud of what we've achieved."

Warnock added: "It's probably been one of the toughest 12 months I've had in the game, but the most rewarding too.

"For example, I never once thought I'd manage a player like Adel (Taarabt). I love watching him play.

"But it gives me as much satisfaction watching Paddy (Kenny) making a great save, or one of my defenders clearing the ball off the line.

"Seeing the team that we've built come of age has been remarkable. This is the best team I've ever had - by a mile.

"That's not being disrespectful to the other teams I've managed, but we've got all the ingredients here that I've been searching for throughout my career.

"It's so rewarding, but I think there's so much more to come."
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Happy Anniversary, Sir Neil!
    And may there be many more!

Comment

Just hope the next 12 months are just as good.
      And thanks a lot Sir Warnock.

Comment

what a fantastic 12 months , thank you neil.

Comment

Working...
        X