No announcement yet.

best ever QPR goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there will never ever be a better qpr goal than sincliars in our lifetimes.
    im so grateful i was there and saw every second of it.

Comment

For me wegerle but remember Ian Stewart scoring from half way line in a league cup game also Michael Robinson's goal from his own half lobbing Eddie Nedwhatever his name was in league cup 1/4 final against chel**** (just because of the oppersition.)

Comment

Sinclair's was a great goal, but think you have to include context in evaluation.

My personal fave is G.Francis vs Liverpool in 1975 - it was Goal of the Season on MOTD...has any other Rs goal won that? Liverpool were a top side, and that goal would not look out of place in the 1970 Brazil vs Italy final.

Secondly, Rodney's 67 final goal must go down as best given it won Rangers only major trophy?

Lastly, did Phil Parkes once score with a goal kick?

Comment

parkes did at loftus road against liecester but it was disallowed want it?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            there will never ever be a better qpr goal than sincliars in our lifetimes.
            im so grateful i was there and saw every second of it.
            ellerslie rd that day.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

same bushy I was right in line with it, must of been about 13 years old. Brilliant to witness.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

yeah i was in ellerslie n all 3 rows from front just to the right of halfway line
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

None of them celebrated as much as furlongs v oldham
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    same bushy I was right in line with it, must of been about 13 years old. Brilliant to witness.
                    must have been very close to you-one to tell my qpr grandkids
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

best ever QPR goal

mine would be whoever scores the goal that takes us into the premiership this season!! tap in,volley, own goal, i don`t care but i`m sure there will be thousands of R`sssss jumping up and down celebratin like it IS the best goal we have ever seen!!! You R`ssssssssssssssssss!!!

Comment

Chris Carr - Hillsbrough.

Comment

Being level in Ellerslie Road with the Sinclair goal.

One rare moment of magic, that was great to witness
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I was in Ellerslie for Sinclair's goal. Think I witnessed about 2 seconds of silence as the crowd just went into some sort of numb shock at what they had just seen when it went in. Then the place erupted. That's how I remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              None of them celebrated as much as furlongs v oldham
                              That was top, but Furlongs at Sheffield Wednesday for me. 7 years on and no matter how many times I watch it on the DVD, the hairs on the back on my neck stand up and I get goosebumps. Only that one too, not Gallen's or the OG, just Furlongs.

When it went in, I began to believe that we just might do it.

Saying that, at 3-1 up with 5 mins to go I was still crapping myself that we'd throw it away! What a day
                              Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

bradley allen everton away 20+ passes...clive allen cambridge away.. a johnny byrne goal possibly against ch++sea ainsworths double at rushden.. trev sinclair from roughly half way against man city,,,but i guess his overhead kick was the best we,ve scored... probably plump for the next winning goal against ch++++a

Comment

Working...
                                X