Cardiff Away: Travel and Stopovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Away: Travel and Stopovers?

As everyone seems to be talking about the Cardiff away tickets, any ideas yet on how everyones making their way there?
    Any deals on trains going or organized coaches,anyone planning on staying over night before/after or even both.

Hopefully we will be taking a lot there, fingers crossed it will be a big day.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

We've got 3 coaches nearly full already. The Welsh better be prepared for the invasion on St George's Day!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Loads of us on the clapper

Comment

Yea, train tickets were pretty cheap the other week going there.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Leaving Paddington at 8.45, arrive 10.46 and I cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Leaving Paddington at 8.45, arrive 10.46 and I cant wait.
            Hoping to be on that or the 9:45
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I am going on the Friday night. Freebee hotel night at The Radisson with points from work. Coming back in the evening on Saturday.

Comment

three coaches leaving

two coaches leaving from northolt they are staying in marlborouggh the night before,then resuming next morning,i imagine the total going will be about three thousand some wont go into the natch as wont have tickets but if we win they want to be drinking that night in cardiff
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                X