First game next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First game next Season

Assuming we go up, who would you want us to meet first game next Season ?

I want Foolham away, so we can takeover their Ground again and give it some atmosphere!!

Imagine the Cottage being rammed with RZ - I would ' Love it if that 'appened '!!!

We could be going to Scunny...........you just never know with the Rangers!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

i cant even answer this, simply because it still seems to good to be true! When/if we go up, il start getting excited and talking about these things, but i dont want to open my mouth and say "Arsena, Liverpool" etc, because the thought of it not happening would be devastating after being so close. Im taking one game at a time first

Comment

Let's just get there first before worrying about questions like this. Knowing us as Hammersmith R said we could be going to Scunny or even cristening Brighton's new Amex Stadium.

Comment

We are going up, no question about that. There's no way Warnock will let it slip now, we won 3-0 away at Borough last Saturday - No need for negativity.

Bring on Fulham, then the **** at home!

Comment

nope id want a nice trip to bolton or blackburn where we could take thousands to herald our return home!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

chelsea
              TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Manchester United at home.

Comment

Nice home game, Man U, Sell Out and a win. Show others we're back.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Chel**** @ home please. Good way to announce our arrival back in the big time!
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Blackpool away would be good. A day by the sea, a good win, then a night on the lash. SORTED !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post
                        Assuming we go up, who would you want us to meet first game next Season ?

I want Foolham away, so we can takeover their Ground again and give it some atmosphere!!

Imagine the Cottage being rammed with RZ - I would ' Love it if that 'appened '!!!
                        Manchester United at Old Trafford.
                        'half an hour left, still nil- nil, qpr have defended brilliantly, derry plays it out, buzacky to miller, miller to smith, dribbles past smalling, now he goes through vidic, plays it square, helguson tees it up for taraabt, and taraabt shoots, GOAL! Top right hand corner and adel is being chased by his team mates as qpr celebrate a shock lead on the opening day of the season, Can you believe it?'

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Nice home game, Man U, Sell Out and a win. Show others we're back.

To beat them I´m afraid they have to recall Paul Parker, Paul Mcgrath and Paddy Roche, just for a start
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I love the idea, not knocking it at all... but I just can't join in with these threads*.

Not being "negative", just scared to tempt fate.
                            Ask me again in 7 games time.

(*although I just have... oh sh*t!)
                            Last edited by Goddard; 01-03-2011, 01:52 PM.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              I love the idea, not knocking it at all... but I just can't join in with these threads*.

Not being "negative", just scared to tempt fate.
                              Ask me again in 7 games time.

(*although I just have... oh sh*t!)
                              you have come over to the dark side...we have your soul..

Comment

Working...
                              X