Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who'll get all glassy eyed when we lift the trophy????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we win the league would it be the leeds game we lift the trophy? or if we win it before would it be at the game we win it?

If it is the leeds game, I will not miss it for the world, I will have a game myself but I will pull a mysterious hamstring in training during the week ;) If I cant get a ticket, I will spend a fortune on a touts ticket, been waiting tooooooo long for this moment!!!!!

As vanny says, even thinking about it gets me going.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      its ok loan mr bo jangles went to the mouse circus.i will ball me eyes out in pure love for my club.jesus even thinking about winning the league gets me all goosy
      ha ha u nutter ! mr bo jangles looked so old it melted me ! im having a jelly up now at the thought of it im going to do sumik manly like fix me car then have a fight down the boozer !
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        ha ha u nutter ! mr bo jangles looked so old it melted me ! im having a jelly up now at the thought of it im going to do sumik manly like fix me car then have a fight down the boozer !
        have the moon pie loan,always a winner.might have a little streak down the goldhawk if the big one comes in
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

cried when we went down from the prem so if I cry when we go back will not care love my club. But will be parting to I can't party no more

Comment

Cried when Fenwick scored our equaliser at Wembley.
            Cried when Furs scored the 2nd at Hillsboro, because it was the first time I really believed we were up.
            Cried at the final whistle too.

So if...if...IF...(that's the big IF!) Adel lifts the trophy in May, I'll be blubbing away with the rest of you (despite hubby probably saying "For Goodness' Sake!" in his most sarky tone!).
            In fact, like 2004, I will be welling up on a regular basis in the couple of weeks leading up to whatever crucial game might see us promoted, and/or, become champions.

Where's the Kleenex, anyone...
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              is.i will ball me eyes out in pure love for my club.jesus even thinking about winning the league gets me all goosy
              I'm with you on this Ray.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

You're all gay. Man the f#*k up.

Lol. I'll be blubbing like a baby IF we finish the job.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  i dont normally get all gooey at weepy films but i'll have a lump in my throat when we lift the league trophy for sure!!!
                  the crappy thing is I can't even drink beer to celebrate,
                  if this happened five years ago, I have a bottle of vodka once the last game was over, and then continue drinking for a week. And then drink out of my skull before every televised rangers game. Now I gotta watch it sober.
                  It's payback.

Comment

I will definitely be @ the Leeds game and I'll definietely be welling up if that trophy lifts. Even though I'll likely be there with two Leeds supporting mates who will royally take the p....s!

Comment

Got into the ground a little early on Saturday. Watched the video on the big screen just before kick off when they show classic moments and goals to coldplay...

Had abit of a feeling in my stomach, i just knew we wouldnt be beaten by Leicester, and with that music i dunno why but i felt ever so slightly "glassy eyed".. Must have been the wind..

Felt so proud, then at the end and what with the goal, i have now decided i will most certainly be glassy eyed should we go up..
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

ive only ever cried in distraught and total heartbreak over rangers, will be nice to wet the old face for a good reason for once.

Comment

Youve I love that video, really does fill me with pride.

Comment

I will be as glassy-eyed as Gordon Banks, wearing specs, holding a pint glass up to his face, while looking through a really thick window at someone over the road who is behind a double-glazed pane of glass.

(So I suppose that's a "yes")
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post

So do I, especially when it cuts to the League cup footage, and Bowles, Marsh etc.
                              It's like watching my life story -- they should put it as an extra on the season DVD.
                              I know some people don't like Coldplay, but the song goes with the video and is very evocative for me. The idea of needing Warnock and the money men to fix Rangers on and off the field is very, very true and a reminder that we needed to be fixed in the first place.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                                Gets ya going doesnt it. Really hits the spot..

Im never normally in the ground early enough or sober enough to take it in.
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X