Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who'll get all glassy eyed when we lift the trophy????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    "If" it happens, I will blub like a girl.

Last time Rangers caused my bottom lip to wobble was when the third goal went in at the Milk Cup Final and I hurled my programme down the terraces in sheer frustration.

As, a now, rounded (in more ways than one) 41 year old, I would appreciate any trophy lifting ceremony like no other. Besides, we're owed that trophy from 1976, about time we got it back.

It will be very emotional. Many Rangers supporting elder members of the family no longer around. I'd be thinking of them at any such time and the waterworks would start. No question

^^^ pretty much the same mate.

(Just to repeat though... "IF".)
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

see chaps the love for our team brings out the feminine side in all of us.........'we are the champions' belting out round loftus rd, albeit by the hoofter mercury will get me going of that ive no doubt!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I will bloody cry if we DONT win it !!!

Comment

Strange - was only thinking about my reaction today. Imagine will be blubbing like a baby. Last time was at Hillsborough in 2004. Knew then we were finally on our way back.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Maybe am missing a joke but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here.

More pessimism please.

Comment

Sorry mate - think we'll blow it!
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Because I'm only young I only got to watch us when we were sh*t. I've grew up watching the likes of doudou and sabin. Only time I've almost cried was when kevin campbell scored that last minute goal, was devestated (must have only been about 8-9? cant remember) so if we win the league I'll go mental, doubt i'll cry ill be too busy hugging every f*cker around me lol
                Last edited by DelTrotter; 28-02-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

More then likely will shed a tear of joy, pride, etc.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

me too. last time was 82 Cup Final when we lost to Spurs
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I'm not in to this "new age, new man" crap, so there'll be no tears here.

I will go fooking mental though.

Comment

Having had a butchers at the Bardiff and Swans message boards i feel that this thread is not really appropriate with a 3rd of the season remaining
                        They are so up then selfs it is as tho we don't exist and i would hate us to fail but ant talk about about lifting the Trophy is very premature !!!!!

I would add that i would love to see us win the league again and really hope we have it done and dusted by the time we go to Cardiff ;-)

Comment

Without a doubt. ONLY if we are Champions. A Once in a Generation Experience for us to See our club win a trophy
                          Club Before Country

Comment

im a bit of an emotional wreck at the best of times.i cried when the mouse had got all old in the green mile.should we win the league il be gone big time.crying but proper hard on happy at the same time
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by volpone View Post
                              Maybe am missing a joke but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here.

More pessimism please.
                              There's a helluva lot of "ifs" in previous postings!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                                im a bit of an emotional wreck at the best of times.i cried when the mouse had got all old in the green mile.should we win the league il be gone big time.crying but proper hard on happy at the same time
                                its ok loan mr bo jangles went to the mouse circus.i will ball me eyes out in pure love for my club.jesus even thinking about winning the league gets me all goosy
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X