Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
    Agreed can see a few match winners coming from Smith in the run in as well
    They're very different players. I think Akos has more class and has played at a higher level (international). Akos is less of a direct attacking player like Smith is. Smith would be more likely to get on Akos' passes, i don't think it has to be an either/or situation. Personally, I think it is a great dilemma to have.

The big difference to me is Heidar being back.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
      They're very different players. I think Akos has more class and has played at a higher level (international). Akos is less of a direct attacking player like Smith is. Smith would be more likely to get on Akos' passes, i don't think it has to be an either/or situation. Personally, I think it is a great dilemma to have.

Can't see where the dilemma is, Buzsaky has to make way for Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

Buzsaky has played what, 12/13 games for Hungary? Mainly against poor opposition aswel. Smith has played Premier league football for 2/3 seasons during his career.

Comment

Smith played great when his played and scored a marvellous goal last game he was on

Showed real hunger and was a shame to see him go off injured against Forest

It will be a hard choice for NW but think he has to start with Smith and bring on Buz later depending how the game goes

Comment

Working...
          X