• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah

excepted will respond with approx three hundred
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

You do actually get quite a lot of Millwall at London bridge. Once you get off the station at Millwall, its like going into a prison and pretty safe. The police also keep us well away after, keeping us in for about half an hour, than another half an hour at another gate which leads to the station.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The full division of the Carshalton regiment will be in attendance which is er me.

Comment

On second thoughts...my ####-hole has gone.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

there

should be a good game
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Aye. Can't wait for it!!!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I'll be there - first time n' all.

Comment

Won't be going to this one but reckon me and my ole Dad hold the record as the only QPR fans EVER to go in the Home end at the Original Den

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                    Won't be going to this one but reckon me and my ole Dad hold the record as the only QPR fans EVER to go in the Home end at the Original Den

you dont fawny,as i recall my qpr grandad(RIP) taking me there in 72 and in the cold blow lane end.qpr lost 3-0 that day and i recall my grandad having an argument with a millwall bloke slighty younger than him and almost coming to blows with him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                      you dont fawny,as i recall my qpr grandad(RIP) taking me there in 72 and in the cold blow lane end.qpr lost 3-0 that day and i recall my grandad having an argument with a millwall bloke slighty younger than him and almost coming to blows with him!!!
                      Fair enough hammer, but we done it in '68

(Did you tell em you were gonna be west'am when you were older by the way?

Comment

Fair enough hammer, but we done it in '68

(Did you tell em you were gonna be west'am when you were older by the way?
                        no i never realised god would come into my life and i would see the light then

he was prob there in 68 and before that.he was 75 then in 1972!!! he was a qpr supporter legend in his own right.

Comment

1st went to the old millwall in1971

Comment

circa 1970 me and my brother detoured after our game at charlton was postponed and went to the wall v. boro, stood in the millwall end, does that count
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              circa 1970 me and my brother detoured after our game at charlton was postponed and went to the wall v. boro, stood in the millwall end, does that count
                              of course not..

Comment

Me + 3

Comment

Working...
                                X