The Term "This IS QPR AFter All"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
    All those who were at Rushden in 2003 will know NEVER to assume anything...
    I was there. Should have won!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Spot on!!

And I would be a lot more relaxed if we could start to score more of our goals in the first half.
      We always play better second half since NW joined, Sheff Utd away this season the exception. I always know we'll get a result if we're level at halftime.
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

There are always going to be the 'But What If' people and i respect them for that, you could say i am one of them too, nothing is certain. we would all love it to be different but over the years whether it be at QPR (76,82 & 86) or the just the likes of Cardiff starting off so well only to throw it all away after Christmas as they did a few years ago, we all know it's really 'BUT WHAT IF" & Every team probably has a group of supporters that say the same about their club 'It is INSERT TEAM NAME after all'
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

haven't we only been second for one week this season?

Comment

the last time i looked on qpr as nailed on was in 1986. since that game that we don't talk about, i am always nervous, never take it for granted with all things qpr

Comment

As. You know I stated to one and all back in July 2010 that we would end the season as champions

Comment

Working...
              X