Two crucial games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two crucial games

There is no doubt that all our remaining 12 games are not easy and important for our promotion push. imo Millwall and Cardiff are the most difficult ones as Millwall is always a derby considering the effect of Millwall fans as well. Carddiff always remain a special game after the old Division Two play-offs incidents and that they are pushing for promotion as well.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    There is no doubt that all our remaining 12 games are not easy and important for our promotion push. imo Millwall and Cardiff are the most difficult ones as Millwall is always a derby considering the effect of Millwall fans as well. Carddiff always remain a special game after the old Division Two play-offs incidents and that they are pushing for promotion as well.
    Yeah i agree Yousef but at this stage of the season your next game is always the most crucial. All we need to do is keep winning.

Comment

No doubt Bigdave that each next game is a must win with Swansea, Cardiff, Norwich and Nottingham Forest keeping the pressure. Just pointing the most difficult ones imo.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Having read some of the doom on here in recent weeks I would have thought tonight's game between McBoro and Forest is the biggest game of all?
        Let's face it, when Forest win they will be top and clear of us as we drop down the table like a stone.
        No, hang on a minute, I've just checked and a win would put them 3rd and still behing us - now where did it all go wrong for Rangers
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Mate, every one of the next 12 is crucial!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Yousef, I'd take 4 points from those two fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
              Yousef, I'd take 4 points from those two fixtures.
              id take 2

Comment

i dont think Palace will be a pushover either. London Derby and they may be fighting for their lives + the Warnock situation

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                  London Derby and they may be fighting for their lives + the Warnock situation
                  Exactly the same as last spring,
                  when they got passed of their own pitch.

Comment

We never get much out of Watford....

Comment

I think Watford will be different, we owe them a right royal stuffing.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                        I think Watford will be different, we owe them a right royal stuffing.
                        We owe them a few right royal stuffing's over the years, a graveyard for Rangers!!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          We owe them a few right royal stuffing's over the years, a graveyard for Rangers!!
                          Agree, but think the players will want revenge for them ending our unbeaten run.
                          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------
                          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                          X