Hulse versus Helguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulse versus Helguson

Lots of different threads all talking about who or what is the reason for the goals going in so I thought I'd look at the performances of the front men.

Rob Hulse has played 984 minutes for us this season and Heidar Helguson has played 1698 minutes. How many goals as a team have been scored when either player has been on the pitch?

The answer:

Hulse: 984 minutes - QPR have scored 13 which is a goal every 75.6 minutes
    Helguson: 1698 minutes - QPR have scored 33 which is a goal every 51.4 minutes.

Just to make that clear when Hulse has been on the pitch we as a team have scored 13 goals at a rate of a goal every 75.6 minutes. When Helguson has been on the pitch (which is 714 minutes more) we've scored 33 goals at a rate of a goal every 51.4 minutes.

Over the course of a full season (i.e. 46 matches x90 minutes) that equates to:

QPR with Hulse: 54 goals
    QPR with Helguson: 80 goals

Massive difference. Plus the football is much better to watch when HH is in the side.

For a horrible moment there SPC, I thought that this was going to be a valiant attempt at defending someone.

Comment

There you have it Heidar Helguson should be one of the first name to put in the team

Comment

The problem with Helgusson is his injuries. I hope they have him plastered on other weekdays.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          The problem with Helgusson is his injuries. I hope they have him plastered on other weekdays.
          You are right we probably would have reached 80 points now if he had not been injured for around 10 games.

Comment

is it me or ? hulse wears a shoes bigger and longer than his feet.. it doesnt help him to control or shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              is it me or ? hulse wears a shoes bigger and longer than his feet.. it doesnt help him to control or shoot.
              Too many cloggers in football these days......

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Lots of different threads all talking about who or what is the reason for the goals going in so I thought I'd look at the performances of the front men.

Rob Hulse has played 984 minutes for us this season and Heidar Helguson has played 1698 minutes. How many goals as a team have been scored when either player has been on the pitch?

The answer:

Hulse: 984 minutes - QPR have scored 13 which is a goal every 75.6 minutes
                Helguson: 1698 minutes - QPR have scored 33 which is a goal every 51.4 minutes.

Just to make that clear when Hulse has been on the pitch we as a team have scored 13 goals at a rate of a goal every 75.6 minutes. When Helguson has been on the pitch (which is 714 minutes more) we've scored 33 goals at a rate of a goal every 51.4 minutes.

Over the course of a full season (i.e. 46 matches x90 minutes) that equates to:

QPR with Hulse: 54 goals
                QPR with Helguson: 80 goals

Massive difference. Plus the football is much better to watch when HH is in the side.
                Sir Pie Chucker, are you gonna watch England vs India?
                I would like to laugh at the general direction of all those who were a) nervous of Boro b) afraid we would lose c) saw a draw written all over it. I hope you all realize how silly you look, with you crapping in your pants for every opponent, and yes, Hulse will forever suck, sell him when we go up and keep Helguson.

Comment

don't think there's an argument Helgusson brings more to the party than Hulse. 4 goals in the last 3 for H.H. must stay in the team, injuries permitting

Comment

Careful Sir Pie, the Hulse fanatics will accuse you of not understanding our system...

Hopefully settles the argument once and for all. BTW, how many games has Helguson played for his 10 (?) goals?

Comment

Working...
                    X