No announcement yet.

Individual Talent Sees Off Boro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously there is exceptions, but them words rang a bell in my mind, and when i thought about it i agreed with them.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      corner tho. everyone goes up for corners, i think he means from open play no?
      youd have an argument in an empty room, we never get caught on the break by clubs, to me that says our full backs are always steadfast in their positions when we push forward.
      How am I having a argument?
      If every one agreed with each other football would be boring.
      In future won't comment on your posts

Comment

whatever yeah. i dont want to be agreed with me agreeing with an opponent manager whos teamed we just mullered at their own ground.
        i just thought, maybe thats the reason kenny always bombs the ball out rather than throwing it to a defender, cos neil doesnt want them coming out at all.

Comment

Park the bus?!! Yea right o.

More like solid defence & midfield that you couldn't get any spare change out of. Bit of a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
            Who was that full-back I saw scoring one goal and crossing from the by-line for the second goal on Tuesday then? Oh yeah, the same one that scored against Pompey the other week......
            Jewell the other night had it that we were just a big side that relied on long throws and corners.
            Do these guys ever have us watched or what?

No, why should they watch us? We just hoof it(accordingly)

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Park the Bus meant that Spurs went to Chelsea and Sat really deep hoping for a 0 0 draw. We just went away and kept a solid clean sheet and scored 3 ! mobray you mug.
              Last edited by kron-1664; 26-02-2011, 11:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                The best thing he said is "we will take it on the chin"...you can take it up your ars..ho as well !!
                hear hear! (thump thump)

Comment

Parked the bus up there end perhaps

They are shite and he must know it. Their left back is alright, rest pretty woeful tbh

If R's could be asked they could have scored at will today. Superior all over

Comment

Never thought I'd see the title, "individual talent" and the author Paul Mason in the same thread!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X