Troy on the bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
    What example of a center back did I use? As far as I know DJ Campbell, Les Ferdinand and Jermaine Beckford are all strikers?
    Les Ferdinand? ancient history, does not count. I thought you meant the other two guys

Comment

If he is on the bench, then at least he presumably offers something different than the useless lump that has been on it for the last couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        Les Ferdinand? ancient history, does not count. I thought you meant the other two guys
        if we signed david villa, would you be happy?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          if we signed david villa, would you be happy?
          no, cause then we'd be broke and have ten players in the squad (plus youth team goalie)

Comment

hope some eat their words.....when at some stage this season he bags the winner.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Thinks its excellent if he is on the bench today! Best of luck to him hope he gets some minutes..
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                hope some eat their words.....when at some stage this season he bags the winner.
                I'll eat with your liver and some fava beans and a bottle of chianti....

Comment

Waterbuffalo...yawn.

Comment

Hoopla, get laid.

Comment

As ive said before, I havent crossed paths with him on the non league circuit so I have never seen him play. But I trust my pals judgement of a player, if he wernt good enough he would tell me. He says he is lightning quick, skillful, good finisher with both feet. Apperentley very level headed so it wont phase him making a massive step up.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                        I'll eat with your liver and some fava beans and a bottle of chianti....
                        anytime son
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          As ive said before, I havent crossed paths with him on the non league circuit so I have never seen him play. But I trust my pals judgement of a player, if he wernt good enough he would tell me. He says he is lightning quick, skillful, good finisher with both feet. Apperentley very level headed so it wont phase him making a massive step up.
                          Sounds good, thanks for the info.

Comment

would be very surprised to see him on the bench today to be honest,dont think NW will rush him,he is very young and just come up from non league so will take time to adapt to this standard,so despite his potential today will be too soon for him i think.

Comment

Righting players off before they've even stepped off the f*cking coach! Brilliant.

Neil Warnock ran the rule over him & thought him good enough to give a contract too. That's good enough for me!!

Comment

So on the bench but still not announced as a signing on the official! Or did I miss it some time???
                                CHAMPIONS
                                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                                X