Troy on the bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy on the bench?

Just spoke to my mate at Harrow Borough. He said Troy told him he is on the bench today.
    @chrisrobson9

Good news. Hope he gets some game time, sounds like a decent player.

Comment

oh great, a striker probably worse than hulse, wake me up when we get a championship striker..

Comment

You've never seen him play? Do me a favour. No wonder players dont want to come here, getting shot down before he's kicked a ball. Give him a chance ffs

Comment

,lovely news

lovely news
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
            You've never seen him play? Do me a favour. No wonder players dont want to come here, getting shot down before he's kicked a ball. Give him a chance ffs
            Del, I love you, you are like a brother to me, or an uncle, but the guy is non league and he is how old?

Comment

Great news - everything i hear about this lad is good - all the best to him

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                oh great, a striker probably worse than hulse, wake me up when we get a championship striker..
                It's ashame we have fans like you, i'm all for given people the opportunity and the chance to impress and so is Warnock ( Beckford is a great example )

Good luck to Troy by the way.
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

How old is he? 18?

Comment

Del, I love you, you are like a brother to me, or an uncle, but the guy is non league and he is how old?
                    He is 21. I bet people said the same about Ferdinand when he came from non league? Also we turned down both Beckford and DJ Campbell and they are in the premiership. Always good to give a player a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      It's ashame we have fans like you, i'm all for given people the opportunity and the chance ( Beckford is a great example )
                      Beckford is a ****.

Comment

what a metoric rise, harrow borough to the bench of the champiosnhip leaders in a week.
                        love it, absolutley love it.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                          He is 21. I bet people said the same about Ferdinand when he came from non league? Also we turned down both Beckford and DJ Campbell and they are in the premiership. Always good to give a player a chance.
                          Ahah! Trapped in my web of logic and deducement, forced to defend yourself with the example of a centre back who was and is very tall, 21 year old non league, you're havi' a laugh, mate!

Comment

okay, beckford is only a semi ****. with potential to be a full blown ****

Comment

Ahah! Trapped in my web of logic and deducement, forced to defend yourself with the example of a centre back who was and is very tall, 21 year old non league, you're havi' a laugh, mate!
                              What example of a center back did I use? As far as I know DJ Campbell, Les Ferdinand and Jermaine Beckford are all strikers?

Comment

Working...
                              X