rose tinted SPECTACLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rose tinted SPECTACLES

is there anyone else who looks through rose tinted SPECTACLES when they think about furlong,because a lot of his football was played in the third tier
    Last edited by Kirill; 26-02-2011, 01:16 PM. Reason: naughty you
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Oh Ted you are a naughty boy, i know exactly where you are coming from but without his goals we would probably still be in league 1 and he didn't do too bad in our first season back in the championship

I will openly admit that when he first came to Rangers i gave him dogs abuse and even phoned radio London after the 4-0 home defeat by Cardiff to rant about how Shite i thought he was

At the end of the day we haven't had a better forward since so that says a lot about the boards spending and reluctance to go out and buy a quality frontman, although we aint doing too bad

Comment

YEAH

yeah i put this thread up whilst rowing with mrs,i didnt realise that you cant edit the heading of the thread,but comming back to the furlong thing he didnt do very well in the prem ,he never really lived up to his big cash transfers ,but in the third tier he was actually brilliant

More...

Comment

No that's fair comment. It's an inescapable fact that heroes like Furs, Bircham, Cook, (Rowlands?) did their stuff in an ordinary Rs team at a lower tier of football. I'd never rubbish their service to the club but it's reasonable to set the context of things too.

Comment

even

even my greatest hero rodney marsh ,who i make the best player who ever played for qpr,when we got to the top tier he only scored 4 goals,in fact allan wilkes scored five that year,so i think we all do look at these players with rose coloured spectacles sometimes

More...

Comment

Working...
          X