Clear All

• Team for Boro

_________________Kenny______________

Orr________Shittu________Conns_______Hill

_______Durry_______________Faulin_______

Routy_____________Buzzy___________Tarbs

_________________Heldy_______________

Subys Cerny Miller Gorks Chimbo Hall PVM/Hogan

Same as against ipswich. Warnock wont change a winning side.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
      Same as against ipswich. Warnock wont change a winning side.
      You say that, but if that was the case why did he drop Gorks and Connolly who have been the best central defenders out of all 92 professional clubs. Personally, I would never change a winning side or solid defence unless they mess up. That way players can't question your decision.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Same team, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          You say that, but if that was the case why did he drop Gorks and Connolly who have been the best central defenders out of all 92 professional clubs. Personally, I would never change a winning side or solid defence unless they mess up. That way players can't question your decision.
          He dropped them after a draw. The only time warnock has changed a winning side was when derry was back after suspension. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
            He dropped them after a draw. The only time warnock has changed a winning side was when derry was back after suspension. Correct me if I'm wrong.
            Defence are there to keep the ball out. At Preston it was actually the midfield who were at fault for their goal. Didn't track the runner from midfield.

Midfielders are there to create chances and do a certain job. Strikers are there to score goals. Shouldn't it be them getting changed????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Gorks and Connolly have done extremely well this season. Best in the land.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Same starting line up from the ipswich game but Akos in for Miller

Comment

Defence are there to keep the ball out. At Preston it was actually the midfield who were at fault for their goal. Didn't track the runner from midfield.

Midfielders are there to create chances and do a certain job. Strikers are there to score goals. Shouldn't it be them getting changed????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Gorks and Connolly have done extremely well this season. Best in the land.
                ofc mate but would be very surprised if he changed the back 4 after a win..

Comment

both connors and gorkks have done v well this season. however as NW said.. looking abit leggy against preston and in all honesty gorkss isnt at his best atm. was right decision to bring shittu in.. not so sure about hall.. he'd be a replacement for connolly.. who for me hasnt put much of a foot wrong as of late. regardless what NW says about giving away the FK to forest which resulted in them scoring a fluke. that said both hall and shittu did well against ipswich.. didnt feel like ipswich was going to score...
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Same as Ipswich, maybe Buz playing a longer substitue role this time. Ephraim might be back on the bench as well seen as he's not suspended. Wonder if Hewitt will make the squad as well!?

Comment

I think it shows what a great squad NW has pulled together. When was the last we were able to change the CB pairing or bring on a player of Buzz's quality?

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyhoop View Post
                        I think it shows what a great squad NW has pulled together. When was the last we were able to change the CB pairing or bring on a player of Buzz's quality?
                        Yes you're right, the whole squad has a "Buzz" about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          _________________Kenny______________

Orr________Shittu________Conns_______Hill

_______Durry_______________Faulin_______

Routy_____________Buzzy___________Tarbs

_________________Heldy_______________

Subys Cerny Miller Gorks Chimbo Hall PVM/Hogan

Who the hell is Durry?

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                            Who the hell is Durry?
                            Was waiting for someone to point that out so i could give away a lollypop !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Yes you're right, the whole squad has a "Buzz" about it.

wahey!
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2