did anybody else go to the harrow borough game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anybody else go to the harrow borough game

i cant afford top go to any league games this year but i did go to the harrow borough game,and strangly i saw troy score against us ,and i remember asking WHATS HIS NAME when i was told his name i kept on shouting go on troy,so maybe im magic perhaps if i go to a game and find a brilliant youngster we end up signing him,but on a more serious note the way he keeps driving the ball low and hard at the corners of the goal is very clive allen,i didnt see much approach work,he seems a player who has to put the ball in the net,he has got great positional play ,so he can get into some dangerous positions bvut hes not a player who likes to hold onto the ball,he likes to lay of and run into space to get the return,hes really cool around the box he wont let defenders intimidate him
    so all in all i think he could do very well,as a player who feeds of perhaps helgerson,but hes too small to play up front on his own he would get put in hospital........................SO LOVE YOU TROY.................hit ten goals by the end of the season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Sounds like a young Phillips ?

Comment

I was at the Harrow Borough game and I was very impressed with young Troy. Well pleased he is now an R and he should do well with us.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I went, didn't realised it was him who had scored. But it was against our reserves. I saw him against canvey and he looked lively. Not great but comptent. Harrow B are a good side at that level and he is one of their better players. NBig big leap being asked oif him here..

Comment

erm

yeah his coolness in front of goal gives me hope
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
          X