No announcement yet.

leeds game move to saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be amazed if there isn't a re-scheduled CChel**** v Mancky U game now on the Sunday.

Ol' Rupert - he don't give a truck!

Forgive me for not joining in on the presumptous "big time party that night" talk.... only I've been a Rangers fan for too long now you see.

Mind you, if West Londons's only true club do find their way to 1st spot, come and see me in The Adeliade that afternoon. Moet all the way
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by UlsterQPR View Post
      FFS - have to book another flight and look for somewhere to stay. Official site says match now changed to Saturday 7th May at 12.45. Party could be good in the Bush that night tho!!!!!
      If i can't get the flights changed i'm just going to go on the Sunday as planned and go on the pish.
      Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

:yush: i have been trying to book leave or swap shifts with someone for this and now they go and do this absalute p!ss take:yush::yush::yush::yush:
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

how much is this costing people just an absalute liberty,
          I feel sorry for the irish fans, Ryan air making a mint
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

you must be able to get out of the zoo when there backs are turned nuff.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              you must be able to get out of the zoo when there backs are turned nuff.
              if only it was that easy LOL

Comment

Working...
              X