leeds game move to saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leeds game move to saturday

Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

i know, and i bought train tickets for the sunday this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh

Comment

Probably better..now the tickets are gonna be like gold dust !

Comment

Gives us Sunday to get over the party hangover though ;)
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

If we are champs, Saturday afternoon/evening around The Bush is going to be one hell of a party. Come on You RRRs!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
            Gives us Sunday to get over the party hangover though ;)
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Why have league done that? Final Sunday has been around for a while now; seems a bit random/late in day to just change it?

Comment

Excellent news

Comment

12.45 kick-off, so glad we are at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                    Why have league done that? Final Sunday has been around for a while now; seems a bit random/late in day to just change it?
                    Agreed with that. Should have done it sooner, but they never think about people like Devon. We are not important enough...

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                      tv.. more money can be made seperating final days for each league.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

More annoyed its 12.45pm than 3pm, dont understand why they made that decision. I liked the sunday tradition
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Thought all final day games have to be played at the same time? Never heard of this before. Oh well. Should be a great night in the Bush

Comment

Just a thought but wouldnt it be good if we were already Champions and Leeds needed a point to pip Swansea and Cardiff into second place?
                            We could play a nice comfortable draw and **** both the sheep worriers in one go!!
                            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Thought all final day games have to be played at the same time? Never heard of this before. Oh well. Should be a great night in the Bush
                              all championship games are now 12.45 on the saturday.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X