Any decent pubs in Middlesborough.

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
    Any decent pubs in Middlesborough
    No

Comment

thought spurs burnt most of them down on their last visit
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

If there is I have never found one. Rangers are always light on numbers up there so I don't recall even having taken over city centre pubs. Others coming off a LSA coach might know better. Interested in that myself.
        You have to walk past one (can't remember name) about 10 minutes in as you head as if to the ground from the train station. Only one I think so can't be confused. It was mixed home and away and alright if a bit dull. If you had time to go to the centre there might be better options but the journey is usually long enough and the prospect of the game depressing enough to make sure everyone arrives well pissed anyway. I hate this fixture. ****ing loathe everything about it. But tomorrow could be some payback for last year so there is at least that.

Comment

well

well there only light in numbers because the police keep turning our coaches back,the northolt boys are treated like members of the travelling community
          last year they got twelve miles from the borough and the police pulled the coach over,confiscated one hundred and seventy cans of lager,and many ornimental objects that were simply for our protection,we dont know where that rocket launcher came from
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

There's only one decent thing in Boro --- and that's the road coming South out of it.

Hopefully we'll be travelling it at 5.30pm with 3 points in our top pockets.

C'MON U R's!

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

think the last time i went there was for a midweek cup replay.went on the lsa.the sheenies done that pub van and improved it by all accounts !
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                think the last time i went there was for a midweek cup replay.went on the lsa
                I was on that an all Lone. Lost 2-0 yea? Tuesday night.

Comment

Working...
                X