Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions

Destiny demands it. We know it, the players BELIEVE it. You can feel the karma around Loftus Road. Time for us to Catch The Rainbow

Club Before Country

Heard some commentators saying warno won't mind where he finishes in the table as long as he is promoted as the premiership is all, but I disagree. Its been a really intense season with some great highs and the odd low and we have been top of the league from the first saturday and bar I think two weeks we have been top ever since - therefore for us not to win the league now would look like a come down. Just as I remember that 82 season when we ran away with the championship I would like to do the same this time. Probably more a fan thing than a player thing, but important all the same.

Comment

Ah don't mind being a number two as long as I get to see her nekkid once or twice a week..

Comment

We have to win it. Anything else after being top for so long, would be a let down. Let's get our hands on the trophy we missed out on in '76.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
          We have to win it. Anything else after being top for so long, would be a let down. Let's get our hands on the trophy we missed out on in '76.
          LOL..think he ment this season winners or runners up.

Comment

I DO mind about finishing 2nd. Its not about just going up, its about burying old ghosts of past humiliations frustrations and failures. How many of the players have won a trophy in their proffesional career? How many more oportunities will they get again. Our owners did not get where they are for settling for 2nd best, why should we.? Will we ever get a chance to see Rangers win anything again?? We got 2nd behind Plymouth in league 1. 8000 at Hillsborough and 9000 at Loftus Road to see us get 2nd. It was a real buzz, but hard to stomach seeing plymouth top us as we were best team in that division all year. Don`t want to go through that again. We As a club, fans, players, board, tea lady, kit man, jude, everybody in W12 DESERVES to be Champs. I want that trophy. Its all about Belief, desire and love of our club.
            Last edited by SW20Ranger; 25-02-2011, 08:42 AM.
            Club Before Country

Comment

And we will be champs gotta funny feeling were gonna **** boro and be 7 clear of second this weekend!

Comment

Nice Avatar SW20, I reckon this place would look pretty good if we ALL changed to that for a week after we win that trophy!! Plus it would really **** off all the 'visitors' we get from other team's messaeg boards ;)
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                  Nice Avatar SW20, I reckon this place would look pretty good if we ALL changed to that for a week after we win that trophy!! Plus it would really **** off all the 'visitors' we get from other team's messaeg boards ;)

Yes Mate we should all get the avatar!!
                  Club Before Country

Comment

Working...
                  X