Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this board

Hello all

As the thread title suggests I am new to this board having been in self imposed QPR messageboard exile for many years. I think one thing we can all say is that its certinaly getting nervy on here as we reach the final third of the season, but its dissapointing that we seem to have two warring factions on here.

The so called Doom and gloom merchants and the people who try to remain positive even in the face of bad draws or the odd defeat. Now i'm not going to pass judgement on either group but we all have to admit we are having a season that has exceeded even our wildest expectations.

QPR being QPR some expect us the screw it up as seen in many previous seasons quite justifiable considering what we have been through, but I honestly think that worrying and fretting about it wont change a thing. What will happen this season will happen and we just need to stay behind the team and the players 100 percent and enjoy the ride.

the main thing is that we as a fan base stop arguing with each other we are all going to have disagreeements in life, but its quite sad to see some of the personal attacks on here between various supporters we are part of the same team so to speak. The way I see it is. you're either Rangers or your Against us. We are all Rangers so lets stick together and roar the team onto what will hopefully be a return to the premier league.

UP THE RIP ROARING RANGERS

great first post.

Comment

HA9?? Tom1987?? Far too Nice 1st post... Something fishy here

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        HA9?? Tom1987?? Far too Nice 1st post... Something fishy here
        HAHA...ONLY WAITING FOR IT. COULD BE WALL LOOKING FOR TICKETS
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Welcome to madness !!

Comment

Change your username too no1fan is hammersmith!!

Comment

enough of the lovey dovey all on the same side crap! Rose tinted glasses or doom and gloom?! Pick a bl oody side!

ps welcome to the site! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                enough of the lovey dovey all on the same side crap! Rose tinted glasses or doom and gloom?! Pick a bl oody side!

ps welcome to the site! :-)

Comment

Well, that was a very diplomatic first post...

Welcome Gianni.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Change your username too no1fan is hammersmith!!
                    No the number one QPR fan is weareqpr12

Welcome anyway

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
                      Hello all

As the thread title suggests I am new to this board having been in self imposed QPR messageboard exile for many years. I think one thing we can all say is that its certinaly getting nervy on here as we reach the final third of the season, but its dissapointing that we seem to have two warring factions on here.

The so called Doom and gloom merchants and the people who try to remain positive even in the face of bad draws or the odd defeat. Now i'm not going to pass judgement on either group but we all have to admit we are having a season that has exceeded even our wildest expectations.

QPR being QPR some expect us the screw it up as seen in many previous seasons quite justifiable considering what we have been through, but I honestly think that worrying and fretting about it wont change a thing. What will happen this season will happen and we just need to stay behind the team and the players 100 percent and enjoy the ride.

the main thing is that we as a fan base stop arguing with each other we are all going to have disagreeements in life, but its quite sad to see some of the personal attacks on here between various supporters we are part of the same team so to speak. The way I see it is. you're either Rangers or your Against us. We are all Rangers so lets stick together and roar the team onto what will hopefully be a return to the premier league.

Great first post and welcome to the site.

You do know that you'll start a new fight regarding that No.1 fan in your name.

Comment

Come over and join us ondot.org as well,.

Comment

Sod dot.org.....boriiiiiiinnnnggggggggg!!!!!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
                            Hello all

To happy clappy for my liking!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                              Come over and join us ondot.org as well,.
                              Blimey, he's only just arrived and joined our party and your asking him to leave and visit next door.

Comment

Working...
                              X