Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yury-zhirkov-to-leave-chelsea-for-QPR or Liv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yury-zhirkov-to-leave-chelsea-for-QPR or Liv.

Kept the faith!

Haha brilliant.

QPR-14,000 crowds & £18,000 wages

Liverpool-World renowned, 40,000+ crowds & £50,000 wages.

Hard choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Haha brilliant.

QPR-14,000 crowds & £18,000 wages

Liverpool-World renowned, 40,000+ crowds & £50,000 wages.

Hard choice.
      Wait until we are promoted, the fun rumours will really fly, I know because everything I read or hear will be straight on here.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

whatever transfer fee he goes for.. will likely be our budget come next year.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Wait until we are promoted, the fun rumours will really fly, I know because everything I read or hear will be straight on here.
          I ve many worries about the club an Im afraid if we promote QPR will be ruined if NW is left alone. I can see QPR will be mouse-experience lab for profiteers and pensioners. Biatore will want to bring some old friends italian players and mitals will bring some unknown indians to promote india! and the guys who worked hard this season will shown the door! and we will be fked up big time.

Comment

No way.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Read that dibril cisse has left panatanokos-scored 50 odd goals in 60 odd games-would he interest anyone next season(only wants a prem move)
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yes definately. Would love to have him but im a little bit sceptical about the type of player we would be able to attract if we go up as players will be touting themselves just to get a prem move and average foreign players always seem to end up at newly promoted clubs and theyre just not good enough. And theyres no way we'd be able to attract any real decent players from around the world without them just thinking about the money and not the club. We will have a reputation for having mega rich owners and one and all will be trying to get every penny they can from them. So i would not expect any of the type of good players that have been mentioned in the last 2 years. Although it would be nice to have the club actually buy someone who is wanted by other clubs and win a bidding war. Heres to the future. The futures bright, the futures blue and white. U R'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                  I ve many worries about the club an Im afraid if we promote QPR will be ruined if NW is left alone. I can see QPR will be mouse-experience lab for profiteers and pensioners. Biatore will want to bring some old friends italian players and mitals will bring some unknown indians to promote india! and the guys who worked hard this season will shown the door! and we will be fked up big time.
                  'the Mittals will bring Indians to promote India'? Via QPR? mate, the cricket world cup is in India at the moment, they are doing fine promoting their country, I think, a) either you don't have a clue what you're talking about, b), your posts (such as they are) are nothing more than wind-ups C) you're 12 years old and full of ....

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                    'the Mittals will bring Indians to promote India'? Via QPR? mate, the cricket world cup is in India at the moment, they are doing fine promoting their country, I think, a) either you don't have a clue what you're talking about, b), your posts (such as they are) are nothing more than wind-ups C) you're 12 years old and full of ....
                    bit harsh...its only his opinion...
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Neil will sort it all out, have faith

Comment

silly season already??

sorry if already posted but i have just seen this...???

Comment

And to think these 'Journalists' actualy get paid to write this sort of tosh.

Comment

Yes was on yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                              India aren't in the Top 75 of the FIFA World Rankings so no Indian player would be able to get a work permit.

Comment

Working...
                              X