• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy set for Foxes return

Quote:

Smith set for Foxes return
    Thu, 24 Feb 11:28:50 2011

QPR winger Tommy Smith has been pencilled in for a return to action against Leicester next weekend.

Smith suffered a hamstring injury shortly after grabbing Rangers' goal in the 1-1 draw with promotion rivals Nottingham Forest at Loftus Road a fortnight ago.

Boss Neil Warnock has ruled the former Portsmouth wideman out of Saturday's trip to Middlesbrough but says he is not too far away from a return.

"He'll not be ready for Middlesbrough, but he should be okay for the Leicester game next week," said Warnock.

Good news Gee, with Buz back too Neil is going to have some very welcome selection headaches.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Good news Gee, with Buz back too Neil is going to have some very welcome selection headaches.

Yes.I wonder who Smith would replace - Miller.I'd like to see Routledge on the right wing,Taarabt on the left (not mouch about like they do) and try Miller in the middle,although HH is doing a sterling(how I'd like him back)job.

Comment

id drop miller for smith, keep buz on bench till he is able to complete 60-70mins
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Fancy Buz to get a fair bit of game time against Boro so wouldn't be surprised if he were pushing for a start against the Foxes. Miller the obvious one to drop on the evidence of the Ipswich match but with Smith back that still leaves a man over. Knowing Warno, wouldn't be surprised if he introduces Smith off the bench - he likes players to earn their place back in the side.

Comment

Is Miller 100 percent fit?
            Didnīt he get a minor knock against Ipswich?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Smith should start every game he is fit.

Comment

Tommy can you hear me, good news to be sure.
                Why drop Miller? Miller, HH, Smith, Adel, Buzz all
                can contribute to the attack, sorry forgot Routledge.
                But this is not an either or situation, this is about having
                a strong subs bench and using it late in the season.

Comment

Working...
                X