FAO SirPieChucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO SirPieChucker

Could you tell me how many clean sheets all of our 4 centre backs have had for Rangers including Shittu's first time at the club??

Clean sheets per appearance.

Cheers
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Could you tell me how many clean sheets all of our 4 centre backs have had for Rangers including Shittu's first time at the club??

Clean sheets per appearance.

Cheers
    Getting a little desperate now arent you?

People want Shittu to start mate, seriously ; deal with it.

Rangers have never been known as defensively good until now, with a keeper like Paddy and 2 holding midfielders.

You know and I know the stas and clean sheets wont be pretty so why even both Sir pie, it seems a hell of a lot of work just to make someone who cant accept opinion and is insecure; feel a little better!!

Comment

People can vote who they want. Free world! I just want to see the stats. I deal with facts not rose tinted glasses and for the record I hope anyone in a Rangers shirt does well. I want my club to do well!!!!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        People can vote who they want. Free world! I just want to see the stats. I deal with facts not rose tinted glasses and for the record I hope anyone in a Rangers shirt does well. I want my club to do well!!!!
        Youd happily drop SHittu though for Saturday even after his collosal performance right??

I can accept you have an issue with Danny Shittu for whatever reason, I have no issue with KG or MC, just that currently Shittu is the better player, cant you accept that?

Your stats will cover league 1 and when we were at our worst??
        Its like comparing Chelsea under bates and abramhovic, stats can be twisted.

Comment

hammersmith, gorrks has been utter winnie on current form. Big dan deserve his chance and deserves to start on sat, so thats 1 last fact for you mate.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hammersmith did big Dan turn you down for an autograph at sometime or something?

Jesus wept get over it.

Comment

Nice to see you back Weare, Hammersmith has a Mason vs Taarabt type vendetta against big Dan.
              I called Gorrks "wobbly" and Connolly "powder puff" and its spiralled from there.

I agreed with Hammersmith on other things though.
              But he's way out on this one and wont give up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Nice to see you back Weare, Hammersmith has a Mason vs Taarabt type vendetta against big Dan.
                I called Gorrks "wobbly" and Connolly "powder puff" and its spiralled from there.

I agreed with Hammersmith on other things though.
                But he's way out on this one and wont give up!
                could also be called jeffro v Hill and Derry vendetta.

Horses for courses I say.

Comment

But I wanted a pony for christmas :(
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Just had one mate.... Was the lamb madras last night

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      turkey is better!
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

FAir point Paul, though mine was way less personal than yours.
                        I just though Derry and Hill were shite but have been proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

What like the Mason V Two Ball vendetta that one was my favourite of all time

Comment

I wouldn't of dropped kasper and matt, but after they way fitz and dan played not sure how they can get back in if I'm honest

Comment

A while back I was rightly told that stats are all about context. Can we really compare players performances in a different league, with different managers and against difference teams within completely different teams?

I've no problem producing stats when people are simply interested in finding out an answer but I don't want to get involved in other people's arguments so I'll leave this up to someone else to find.

The only comparison you can make is that Gorkss/Connolly kept a clean sheet at Portman Road and Hall/Shi*tu kept one at LR.

Comment

Working...
                              X