No announcement yet.

Routy wants to go back to toon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In his 1st game back when he scored and was m.o.m he said he was just happy to be playing games, not happy to be playing for us I think he feels he's better than what we can give him, h'es moved around quite a bit not sure he dose'nt have a problem

Comment

though the article is likely just noise - I don't understand how our fans can not see why the lure of Newcastle would be there.

Massive stadium, bigger wages. The latter being what most football players really want, the rest is just talk.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Whether we like it or not Newcastle is massively bigger than us - of course he would rather play for them if he could get in the first team. But as he can't am sure he will have to settle for signing for us on a permanent in the summer, at which point he will probably try to say its what he's wanted all along...

Comment

Lol at Daily Fraff coming with there made up stories

Really can't take that paper seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            I heard it on good authority a deal is already in place to buy him for £2M should we go up?
            I was under the impression that this was the deal aswell, if we go up we buy him.... he might not have cut the mustard with the Toon in the Prem, but i think itl be different for us, he's more integral to our side than Newcastle.

Comment

If we go up and Leeds don't: Robert Snodgrass.
              Last edited by JonDoeman; 24-02-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

to be honest if we go up we dont know what we can/cant spend.. you could end up seeing relatively the same XI now in the prem.. all depends on who owns the club, what they want to do with it etc
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                  If we go up and Leeds don't: Robert Snodgrass.
                  Really don't rate him. The player we should go after is Scott Sinclair. He's better than Routledge and Snodgrass put together!

Comment

told you he hates it here and hates rangers, and i got scoffed at.

Comment

Hope we don't sign that Leeds player. Not sure I could bring myself to sing "there's only one robert snodgrass..."

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Hope we don't sign that Leeds player. Not sure I could bring myself to sing "there's only one robert snodgrass..."
                        As I said Scott Sinclair is 10x a better player than Snodgrass and better than Routledge too.

Comment

Agree about Sinclair - was among those calling for us to sign him when he last came available. Some fans only judge a player according to how they were when they were on loan here ages ago - he didn't perform then but that was because he thought he was still a big time charlie who should be playing for chelsea. Now he has had that beaten out of him and he is settled he is showing his true ability.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            No direct quotations, just column inches
                            I pointed out a direct quote from him on the following thread. Look at the bottom of the SkySports article attached by MYU.

He intends on going back.

Comment

I don't think he would prefer to live in Newcastle.--Ollyhoops

And we have a winner! Ding ! Ding! Ding!

Comment

Yeah but when he first left us for Newcastle there was a lot of messaging pointing out that he's never ever settled anywhere. I do rate him but his track-record clearly suggests that he regularly gets itchy feet. Do we want a player who is 50/50 to leave any time a transfer window opens?
                                Personally, as long as he stays focussed til end of this campaign I'll be happy. Thereaftere I'd want to be actively seeking a replacement who's gonna be in it for the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X