Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Leeds get Lower Tier of school end??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
    When you think of that awful little cheese wedge in the corner they stick us in, all we should give them are the severely restricted view seats right up in the corners of the upper school end -- the ones we never sell.
    Serve them right for the cheese wedge.
    Spot on
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      im pretty certain they will give them both to try and prevent any crowd trouble.
      cos if they dont they will only try and get in all round the ground. they are mad loyal supporters and if its a vital game nothing will stop them.
      If we've been promoted by that stage, I'm sure we'd sell out all other areas of the ground.. all the box office have to do is sell tickets to fans that have been on our database the longest.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
        If we've been promoted by that stage, I'm sure we'd sell out all other areas of the ground.. all the box office have to do is sell tickets to fans that have been on our database the longest.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

talking of those seats in the far corners, is there any point them being there because I can't see any scenario when they will be allowed to be filled - or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            talking of those seats in the far corners, is there any point them being there because I can't see any scenario when they will be allowed to be filled - or am I missing something?
            I think some of them right in the upper school end corner near SA road stand have actually been taken out, leaving just the steps.
            The Leeds fans can sit on those.
            They're tough, those Northerners...
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Seems like all the posts about last game of season last year against NUFC are about to be re-cycled with LUFC replacing NUFC in the header..... That's not a criticsm of posters, more a reflection of club's perennial slugisshness to sort out the school end saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                i just remember the days of playing man united and being surrounded by them. the whole 3 corners of the ground except the loft end used to erupt when they scored.

Comment

we could've had a 1000 more at leeds
                  but couldn't sell em
                  not their fault
                  leeds will bring 5000 easily, if they need something from this game
                  they will be all over the bush....

Comment

I remember years ago us against Leeds, their supporters packed the school end solid and when ever we had a near miss on goal, the whole of the school end raised both hands to their heads and at the same time chanting "ho..ho..ho..ho" that was an unbelievable sight to see, all the Leeds doing it in unison end to end, mighty impressed we were. Never seen another set of fans do it.

Comment

Anyone remember the last time we were promoted out of this division?

Secured with a 1-0 home win v Leeds! Paul Hart oggy. Kicked off big time in SAR B block with the dirty Lids.

Comment

I remember (though was young I would like to point out) the 76 last game of the season when we won the title and the 78 game was our last home game and the point we got kept us up and sent West Ham down. Them days the team used to come on a kick (cheap) footballs into the crowd before the game at the last home game. Lot of history in this fixture.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          I really hope the club uses common sense for this game and keep this just for Rangers.

This could be a massive game in our history. It was great seeing 4 sides last night that was Rangers. Could be a real difference for us come the end of the season.

I believe we only have to give the opposition 10% of the attendance and the top tier would surely suffice.

Can anyone contact the club about this???????????????
                          Of course Leeds will get it. They'll take 3,000 - which is about as many as they gave us...

Comment

id run the wrath of the fa and give em sweet fa..........hate leeds n despise yorkshite mugs despite warno being one.........i promise a slap to a yorkie that day!!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X