Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Leeds get Lower Tier of school end??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS game has trouble written all over it.especially if leeds need something.they will be down in thousands.i`ve even had a leeds chap i know asking me to get him tickets.

they may not give qpr lower as leeds could throw seats/objects down into lower tier

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
      THIS game has trouble written all over it.especially if leeds need something.they will be down in thousands.i`ve even had a leeds chap i know asking me to get him tickets.

they may not give qpr lower as leeds could throw seats/objects down into lower tier
      That did cross my mind Hammer.

Comment

I posted a similar thread about a month ago and someone was going to contact the Box Office to see what they said,no reply yet though.

I really do hope we get the bottom tier but i have a feeling Leeds will get both tiers due to Safety issues

Comment

Give them top tier and tape off the front 4 rows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            That did cross my mind Hammer.
            Give them the bottom tier then!
            Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

I say give them the top tier only and cage them in like animals..
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If Leeds require points for this game then they will pressure the league and club for as many seats as they can. Whats the percentage we have to allow them? If the minimum we need to give out is one tier only either top or bottom then thats what we should do
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cambs Nodge said 10% is all we are required to give.

That equates to approx 1,840 tickets. Ie; top tier.

Comment

im pretty certain they will give them both to try and prevent any crowd trouble.
                    cos if they dont they will only try and get in all round the ground. they are mad loyal supporters and if its a vital game nothing will stop them.

Comment

the old bill will call the shots.

Comment

Not expecting them in the top 2 and should be sorted by then as far as the playoffs go......will save their benifits for a loss at wembley. Proper typical horrible northern bunch.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Cambs Nodge said 10% is all we are required to give.

That equates to approx 1,840 tickets. Ie; top tier.
                          seriously thats all we should give them. I get peed off as the last 2 seasons have seen us host promotion teams. Its our home and last game lets hope we can have the bulk of the tickets. I bet if it was any other team away we wouldn't get more than 10%
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Too right mate. More R's the merrier.

Comment

Could turn out to be one of the best afternoons in a very long time...holding the trophy aloft at home ...mmmm...mouthwatering thought.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

When you think of that awful little cheese wedge in the corner they stick us in, all we should give them are the severely restricted view seats right up in the corners of the upper school end -- the ones we never sell.
                                Serve them right for the cheese wedge.
                                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                                X