Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Leeds get Lower Tier of school end??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty as in wouldn't invite them round to tea, not as in scary.
    You know me, you know oppo fans don't bother me in the slightest.
    Don't know what's got into you, Nik, every thread I write you come back at me.
    Not the pleasant young man I remember meeting once or twice.
    If you have a problem with me for some reason, just ignore what I write, as this is starting to feel rather personal -- and I don't know why.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      Nasty as in wouldn't invite them round to tea, not as in scary.
      You know me, you know oppo fans don't bother me in the slightest.
      Don't know what's got into you, Nik, every thread I write you come back at me.
      Not the pleasant young man I remember meeting once or twice.
      If you have a problem with me for some reason, just ignore what I write, as this is starting to feel rather personal -- and I don't know why.
      No problem at all - just don't agree with many opinions of yours of late, and as such, am voicing mine.

Don't take me to heart, I don't have a dart board with your face on it.

Comment

The last 5 home game deal on online ticketing is only available to people on the Qpr database now so obviously some Leeds fans have availed of it already? Or perhaps some touts have even seen an oppurtunity. Heady days its a long time since we had touts!
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

swanley hoop

swanley hoop is alright with me
          god bless her little heart,shes one of the best fans in history
          she takes her two little kids all over the land
          sometimes things dont go as planned
          and nik 29 his heart is made of gold
          he means no harm he just tells it as it should be told
          so you two crazy qpr fans you make up and be friends
          because you will be both be there as qpr are given both ends
          leeds fans will turn up in thousands but will not get in our ground
          and we have all bought all the tickets for thirty pound
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
            Watford? Nasty?!

Have a day off!

Proper looking forward to this, doubt I'll get a ticket for it as I don't have an ST and get mates to sort me out away tickets normally.. so I'll be in the home end.

Could be some night out there after the game n all!
            watford is a blinding night out...would be even better if we were celebrating promotion
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I do hope QPR use their loaf and only give Leeds the top tier. Whatever we offer them they will sell and id hate for our end of season promotion party (if we have one!!) to be ruined because both sets of supporters are having running battles all over sheps bush.
              The OB would shut all the boozers and it would put a right dampner on things. I want to be drinking copias amounts of guinness, hugging and dancing with fellow Rangers supporters and singing 'Whatever the Season' into the small hours, not trading blows with some sniffed up Northerner whose head to toe in Burberry ( or Matalan!)

Comment

Good post Dave make you right.

Only problem I see is that regardless if we give Leeds 10 tickets or 3,000 thousands of them will travel if they are still in the mix. So I can see problems either way.

Hopefully not but fark them anyway it will be our day. Let the OB batter em as we laugh and get busy on the aaaaaaaaaalcohol

Comment

I doubt I would want to be in the lower tier with a bunch of angry muppets in the upper tier. Give them part of the paddock if we have to give them anything.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Under league rules, we're only obliged to provide visiting clubs of 10% of stadium capacity. 1,840 for Leeds. Top tier only.

Be very disappointed if the Club gave Leeds both tiers as this fundamentally stops potential R's fans attending and provides our competitors with a unnecessary advantage.

We've been nice too long. Time to stop it and think that charity begins at home.

Even if safety reasons preclude it, just don't sell the lower tier. Write it off, like Millwall. Big game, the least advantage we give our visitors the better.

Comment

Exactly Nodge plus 1,800 is more than adequate for an away club. Plus if it Leeds or R's they're all paying punters why not have our own in those seats.

Someone needs to get onto the club. Someone with a bit of clout.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Exactly Nodge plus 1,800 is more than adequate for an away club. Plus if it Leeds or R's they're all paying punters why not have our own in those seats.

Someone needs to get onto the club. Someone with a bit of clout.
                        I can't believe it's up for discussion, surely they'll sell the lower to Rs.
                        Especially if we need points in that game!
                        I feel I need to add a FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Good post Dave make you right.

Only problem I see is that regardless if we give Leeds 10 tickets or 3,000 thousands of them will travel if they are still in the mix. So I can see problems either way.

Hopefully not but fark them anyway it will be our day. Let the OB batter em as we laugh and get busy on the aaaaaaaaaalcohol
                          Ha ha like your style Ric

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                            I can't believe it's up for discussion, surely they'll sell the lower to Rs.
                            Especially if we need points in that game!
                            I feel I need to add a FFS!
                            The decision will have to be made long before we know whether we need points in that game. Has anyone contacted the club? The same should apply to the Hull game as surely that will be a big game too with the lack of 3pm games after Palace.
                            Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

I think the lower school end should be Rangers from now on, the thought of 3000 face painted, happy clapping, balloon waving, palace ultra nigel types, will give me the urge to commit mass murder, with drowning in a bath of clearasil as my preferred modus operandi.

Comment

would be nice to see rangers on all four sides of the ground....hopefully leeds will still be in contention with the playoffs and will be saving their benifit money for a loss at wembley.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X