I´m proud of Clint Hill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m proud of Clint Hill!

I have seen a few games on telly and of course been reading all your ITK comments on him.

What a pro. A REAL unsung hero.

And what a man:shy::shy: he is.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Did you hear NW comments on him, saying the same as you.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

shania

shania also sean derry has been doing a fantastic job,those two players have helped to turn the club around
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I agree with both of you.

I havent heard what Warno said post mact, but He obviously knew what he was doing when he brought the pair of them with him to LR.
        I cant imagine they were that dominant in the Crystal Palace side really?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Blimey! Older than I thought though....

Wikipedia:

Clinton J. Hill (born 1932) is a former United States Secret Service agent who was in the presidential motorcade during the John F. Kennedy assassination. After Kennedy was shot, Hill ran from the car immediately behind the presidential limousine and leapt onto the back of it, holding on while the car raced to Parkland Memorial Hospital. Hill is the last surviving passenger of the presidential limousine which arrived at Parkland

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
            Blimey! Older than I thought though....

Wikipedia:

Clinton J. Hill (born 1932) is a former United States Secret Service agent who was in the presidential motorcade during the John F. Kennedy assassination. After Kennedy was shot, Hill ran from the car immediately behind the presidential limousine and leapt onto the back of it, holding on while the car raced to Parkland Memorial Hospital. Hill is the last surviving passenger of the presidential limousine which arrived at Parkland
            Certainly gets about!!!
            Clint Hill...

Still experiencing the e-motion of last night!
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Faurlin, Derry, Kenny and Hill were immense last night, Shittu was outstanding in his first game back, Adel needs to show a bit more commitment to go with his talent
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
              X