Sporting Lisbon want Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Rocknroll; please forgive my ignorance, but was you a QPR supporter prior to AT arriving & if so, what was it that made you follow QPR?
    with pleasure mate, you know lets make some semaphores, some people were born muslims/christians.. and some others become muslims/christians..etc later. but doesnt make them any less or more: they are equals.
    some they never know about football (like in usa)until lately after 94 world cup and the become football fans but does that mean they are not equals with others like Europeans or south Americans etc..?
    nobody is born with a QPR tattoo or stamp on his front or back! with the time they choose which team to support, and to SUPPORT a team they have REASONS .. some they like stan bowles some they liked marsh etc.. that attract them to watch games and follow their idols/favorite players. but you know when you follow something for a longtime you will be more attached to the clubs those players were in.
    for me yes I know QPR since Benasker but to be franc and honest with you I started really following QPR untill 3 years ago when Adel joined on loan. so in other word Adel made me like this club and I read and watched docs about it more and I just liked the club the history etc.. and you will ask me what then when Adel leaves!?
    I answer you: be sure you will find me here like any faithful club lover.
    Is that anwer your question?

Comment

Did you follow Spurs reserves?

Comment

New fans always welcome, we need many more. If people are switched on to QPR due to players like Tarrabt then great.

Comment

I'm not sure if we are loosing something in translation here; my question was not a question about your dedication to QPR, I was just curious how QPR showed up on your radar over in Morocco. I had assumed it was because of AT, but I wasn't certain.

I have spoke to & met QPR supporters all over The World; those who were not ex-pats were normally introduced to QPR by an ex-pat; I was just wondering what path led you to The Best Team in The World
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            with pleasure mate, you know lets make some semaphores, some people were born muslims/christians.. and some others become muslims/christians..etc later. but doesnt make them any less or more: they are equals.
            some they never know about football (like in usa)until lately after 94 world cup and the become football fans but does that mean they are not equals with others like Europeans or south Americans etc..?
            nobody is born with a QPR tattoo or stamp on his front or back! with the time they choose which team to support, and to SUPPORT a team they have REASONS .. some they like stan bowles some they liked marsh etc.. that attract them to watch games and follow their idols/favorite players. but you know when you follow something for a longtime you will be more attached to the clubs those players were in.
            for me yes I know QPR since Benasker but to be franc and honest with you I started really following QPR untill 3 years ago when Adel joined on loan. so in other word Adel made me like this club and I read and watched docs about it more and I just liked the club the history etc.. and you will ask me what then when Adel leaves!?
            I answer you: be sure you will find me here like any faithful club lover.
            Is that anwer your question?
            Will you stick with qpr if adel leaves?

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
              Will you stick with qpr if adel leaves?
              you forgot to wear your glasses mate

Comment

I think its written International MOROCCAN in his profile, my dear. I am Moroccan and I ve seen him playing international football and ripping apart the so called World-CLASS DEFENDERS. so he should be even UNIVERSE class not only WORLD-class.
                at 19 he already ripped apart SAGNA, FABREGAS CHELKSI DEFENSE, and so on! Next year he will rip them for fun. UNSTOPPABLE, just mark my word and I will bet my house on it.
                David Healy scored bucket loads for N Irleand , he scored two against the world champions, world class?? I think not, Tarbs is far from world class. And his attitude stinks, he'll need to improve that and his consistency before he can be labeled world class, no where near that sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  i dont think he cant play in the prem mate, i just geuinely dont think he can play in the prem with qpr if we are going to make a go at just surviving.
                  Like i said i can see why Prem teams dont wanna touch him with a barge pole and perhaps next season will be too soon for him, you could be right mate but me personally i think once he matures and realises the game is not just about him i think he could be a top player. I remember Cristiano Ronaldo when he first joined Man U he was just as frustrating as Adel, over doing it, being greedy etc but he matured into one of the very best. Not saying he is going to reach those heights but on natural ability there are not many players like him.

Comment

I'm with RockandRoll here -- any lover of football and QPR would be.

Oh for those days of being in the top flight with a maverick in the team.
                    A Marsh (nope I'm too young)
                    A Bowles (again too young but only just)
                    A Johnny Byrne
                    A Roy Wegerle
                    A Tricky Trev Sinclair

Give me the Prem and mores the better give me the Prem with Super Adel in the side.

I refer you to another post I've just stuck up:-
                    I've always backed and rated this lad, be he bamboozling defenders and slamming in 20 yarders or throwing his arms up in the air.

I can just see him becomig more and more the complete player as every week goes by.
                    When he was first with us he'd never pass. Ever.
                    He'd never track back.
                    Wouldn't close down.
                    Rarely on the pitch for 90mins.
                    Heading? Nope!
                    Petulance? In bucket loads!

Now watch him in most home games.
                    Last night he was closing the keeper down whenever he'd rotated into the front man position. He made a great tracking run mid-way through 2ND half to prod the ball back to Paddy to clear after breaking up the attack.
                    He'll challenge for headers from time to time (not always at mo). He constantly runs and offers the ball to his feet from defence when he can and so on and on and on.

Still plenty to work on such as not taking EVERY free-kick, corner etc. His biggest demon to conquer at the moment is doing it away from home but I have a sneaky feeling from mid-March onwards, we'll see Adel with the sun on his back and the ball at his feet running games away from home as well.

At this juncture I say - thank You Adel and Thank You Neil Warnock - continue this development and one of the worlds great footballing superstars could be in place in two years time.

To answer the OP --- Adel has players around him that do suit him at the moment. The stage is his. I do agree though that if we could add a Rio Ferdinand type CB, a Fabregas type CM and a Tevez type CF then Adel would be even better..........but then so would any player in our squad!!

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

you forgot to wear your glasses mate
                      Leave it out mate im tired and not feeling well

Comment

Why would he want to go to Blackburn, he'd be better off staying with us in that case, it's but then i am biased i suppose.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Agree with Lblock..Adel has a raw talent which is gonna get better over the years.
                          Hopefully with us.

Comment

I cant believe people are saying they wouldn't want or don't think Adel would make it in the prem. This is why the English national side is so poor, in this country we would rather a grafter with no talent over a player with incredible natural ability. Yes a grafter will work his balls of for 90 mins and get stuck in, but he won't win you a match. I rather Adel throw his hands up in the air for 89mins, and then give us 1min of brilliance to win us a game, which these grafters wish they could have in their locker. Adel is so similar to Ronaldinho (not as good yet) can be lazy, can annoy team mates, but he was still the best player in the world. Ronaldo at Man United, did the man u fans say get rid of him and replace him with Jamie O hara? Jamie O Hara for god sake, people would rather him then adel WOW. I am not saying for 1 min Adel will take the prem by storm, but he is the only player in our current squad who has the best chance. Players like Adel are a dying breed in the game, and people want to sack him off for a typical no talent britsh grafter. I personally wouldnt cash in unless, a stupid amount of money was offered from a top euro side, and if that dont happen, I cant wait to see him take the p*ss out of certain premiership players.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              I cant believe people are saying they wouldn't want or don't think Adel would make it in the prem. This is why the English national side is so poor, in this country we would rather a grafter with no talent over a player with incredible natural ability. Yes a grafter will work his balls of for 90 mins and get stuck in, but he won't win you a match. I rather Adel throw his hands up in the air for 89mins, and then give us 1min of brilliance to win us a game, which these grafters wish they could have in their locker. Adel is so similar to Ronaldinho (not as good yet) can be lazy, can annoy team mates, but he was still the best player in the world. Ronaldo at Man United, did the man u fans say get rid of him and replace him with Jamie O hara? Jamie O Hara for god sake, people would rather him then adel WOW. I am not saying for 1 min Adel will take the prem by storm, but he is the only player in our current squad who has the best chance. Players like Adel are a dying breed in the game, and people want to sack him off for a typical no talent britsh grafter. I personally wouldnt cash in unless, a stupid amount of money was offered from a top euro side, and if that dont happen, I cant wait to see him take the p*ss out of certain premiership players.
                              I am inclinde to agree.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

agree with lblock and robson, and thats the main reason why england will never win a trophy until they appreciate talents. talents wins trophies and you can prove it just by seeing who won the world cups from maradona to zidane to ronaldo to ronaldinho etc..
                                Taarabt will excel in the EPL he likes the big challenges and big stadiums. his games lately included many passes and less greediness. he is learning his trade and we should support him and appreciate that and not still always blame him and tattoo him with his past.
                                what is the English Premier League (EPL) definition :
                                EPL = npower championchip without foreign players and media hype. thats it.

Comment

Working...
                                X