Sporting Lisbon want Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Fair play you are passionate about your fellow Moroccan. Nothing wrong with that.

BUT I will say mate their is life after Adel...Trust me
    of course mate there all the life and I have it Adel is just one of many good players we have. my hero is Benatia a defender who plays in Italy at UDINESE! QUALITY!

Comment

if

if we lose adel warnock will replace,you just cant go through life being frightened to lose players ,if we lose adel so be it
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

seriously do not believe we are capable of making a go at staying up in the premier league with adel in our first team, and i think warnock must be thinking the same thing.
        hes made for our side in this division , but we would not be the same in a league above.
        i think he will be shipped out wether on a huge profit or not as we cannot and will not be able to accomadate his style of play in the heady heights of the premier league.
        it will be a terrible shame, but we need to swap him for ohara or even better joey barton (whos not staying at newcastle now no matter what)

Comment

You don't make a mediocre team a good team by taking out its best player. For the Premiership there is a very long list of players who will struggle to step up a level; tabs is one of the very few players whose name is not on it.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            seriously do not believe we are capable of making a go at staying up in the premier league with adel in our first team, and i think warnock must be thinking the same thing.
            hes made for our side in this division , but we would not be the same in a league above.
            i think he will be shipped out wether on a huge profit or not as we cannot and will not be able to accomadate his style of play in the heady heights of the premier league.
            it will be a terrible shame, but we need to swap him for ohara or even better joey barton (whos not staying at newcastle now no matter what)
            since whom he will not have the same impact? now pensionaires barton or ohara are better than him hahaha u made my day mate! now I understand why ENGLAND never make it at international level! you overrate your players toooooo much when they are below average! I assure that those players you named wont even make it in Moroccan League 2 !

let me tell you something, tbf with you and with a moroccan mentality, if Adel read what you wrote, he will tell you Fk off, and he will not perform and you know the rest, you will find yourself struggling at this division next year and the league 1 the next while he already playing TOP football somewhere else. BUT, for respect to the other QPR fans whom appreciate him and appreciate what he did this season, he will promote the team and say to the one like you goodbye and FK OFF!

Comment

hes quality and we all know that, but we are not good enough to use that quality in the premiership, and the board have shown they wont buy a whole new team, so it wont change much from what it is now.
              when you are a small club with the whole side worth less than a united players house, you need grafters like charlie adam to stay up im sorry to say.
              luxury players are only for the top teams in the league, like we are in this one.
              anyway, im out on giving foootball lessons to people who dont know for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                I think that statement is a little unfair on Rocknroll.

Morocco has a good up & coming international team & it looks as if AT is part of what looks like an exciting future for them.
                The fact that AT is improving his game, has not missed a single game through injury, even though he has been hacked all over the pitch & loves the game with a passion, makes him someone I would love to see playing for my club in the future.
                Yes he has his critics, but in the article when his agent was approached, he did say that he would talk with QPR in the summer before making any decission. That shows that he has matured this season.
                It would look like great business turning a 1m buy into a 10m profit, but would you really want to play against him?
                The reason he has not missed a game through injury is because he simply does not challenge for the ball or exert himself in any shape or form. Any physio will tell you that is how 90% of injuries occur.

Don't get me wrong he has been excellent for us in the majority of games but teams are starting to work him out and that would happen from the first game in the Prem. Why do you think nobody else wanted him, he is a luxury at the higher level and unless he changes his attitude he will go down as one of the real potential talents lost to the game.

Sell him in the summer if we can, but you might be surprised with the lack of top quality foreign and Prem sides who show an interest.

Comment

Taarabt is the most TACKLED player in the championchip. he didnt get injured because he has strong bones , if you have read/listen in qpr player to the QPR physio about him and injuries while ago you would understand. he is a beast. rewatch the games and see the tackles. some were very dangerous. but still he stood up and play like nothing happend.

Comment

The club busted a gut to sign him, especially Warnock.
                    The fans worship him at games.
                    The players tolerate his greed, because he's worth it.
                    He is loved at QPR.

The only reports about him leaving seem to stem from him.
                    Maybe he hasn't said these things?... maybe he has?

But I don't care how good a player is (and Adel is VERY good)... nobody is bigger than this club. Not in my eyes.

So IF these constant trickles of quotes about him moving to X, Y or Z in the summer are true... then he (or anyone else) can f**k off.
                    And believe me... you wont find a bigger fan of that lad than me.

This isn't about his ability. It's about his attitude, and his commitment to QPR.
                    If that was spot on, there wouldn't even be a discussion about it.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

some fans here are just completing the numbers in this forum, they dnt know a fk about football! and they come here bla bla like they are Arsene Wengers or Sir Alex Far. hahaha
                      go follow rugby or snooker and leave football to people like us.

Comment

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Heee forget about Adel and find the ball lol

TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                            The club busted a gut to sign him, especially Warnock.
                            The fans worship him at games.
                            The players tolerate his greed, because he's worth it.
                            He is loved at QPR.

The only reports about him leaving seem to stem from him.
                            Maybe he hasn't said these things?... maybe he has?

But I don't care how good a player is (and Adel is VERY good)... nobody is bigger than this club. Not in my eyes.

So IF these constant trickles of quotes about him moving to X, Y or Z in the summer are true... then he (or anyone else) can f**k off.
                            And believe me... you wont find a bigger fan of that lad than me.

This isn't about his ability. It's about his attitude, and his commitment to QPR.
                            If that was spot on, there wouldn't even be a discussion about it.
                            you are not alone in believing this ******** of the media and yellowpages newspapers. beleive me in moroccan newspapers they made him say somethings he never said. and last month he made a media meeting where he denied all their claims and told them to not believe what you read. he is very famous and many nespapers want to make a meal , and that hurts him front of either QPR or Moroccan fans. so forget about this Portugal things its not true and he will never go there.

Comment

could be us putting all the rumours out so clubs like lisbon know they can take him as soon as the season is over.
                              serious question, can anyone really see a shrewd old clogger of a manager using a mercrurial talent who players get fined for passing to in their own half to survive in the premiership?
                              think about it?
                              you think hes going to risk his last ever time in top flight english football before he dies on someone he says he would never of had in one of his sides a few years ago.
                              that will be his same train of thought once we are with the big boys, who will be capable of scoring on every single bad ball or ball he loses as he trying to take on 7 men.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                                Heee forget about Adel and find the ball lol

the ball is between hulgs toe right foot and number 6 Ipswich players leg

Comment

Working...
                                X