No announcement yet.

Sporting Lisbon want Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flog him for 7mill.......get kyle walker and swp in............. .............id take that!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Is anyone else on here humming the tune to Marrakesh Express?

BORKED

Just me? Ok.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yeah ok I guess Harry redknapp don't know a good player when he sees one. Obviously he is better than modric, van der vaart, even krancjar, harry needs to take a look at himself don't he??? Ok mate I see now you're seeing things through morrocan eyes, I can understand that but he is not world class mate, far from it. He's been brilliant for us this season and anyone who disagrees is mental. But IMO we should sell if we get a good offer. He will not have the same success in the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
          Yeah ok I guess Harry redknapp don't know a good player when he sees one. Obviously he is better than modric, van der vaart, even krancjar, harry needs to take a look at himself don't he??? Ok mate I see now you're seeing things through morrocan eyes, I can understand that but he is not world class mate, far from it. He's been brilliant for us this season and anyone who disagrees is mental. But IMO we should sell if we get a good offer. He will not have the same success in the premiership.
          I think that statement is a little unfair on Rocknroll.

Morocco has a good up & coming international team & it looks as if AT is part of what looks like an exciting future for them.
          The fact that AT is improving his game, has not missed a single game through injury, even though he has been hacked all over the pitch & loves the game with a passion, makes him someone I would love to see playing for my club in the future.
          Yes he has his critics, but in the article when his agent was approached, he did say that he would talk with QPR in the summer before making any decission. That shows that he has matured this season.
          It would look like great business turning a 1m buy into a 10m profit, but would you really want to play against him?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post

so hehehe Really ! you understand it as from moroccan point of view okay, and then you swear and even its a FACT for you he is not an EPL player hahaha when at the same you think I cant be sure he is world class!!
            how are you so sure then? he ripped the championchip for N infinite games! cant he rip the EPL players mugs? they just make you beleive that EPL are from another planet! they are just like the championchip players if you take the media hype off. name me ONE player in EPL that he is CONSISTENT, give me just one! in the whole Europe there is on 3 consistent players players: Messi, Ronaldo and Taarabt.
            caroll who is sold with 30+ M€ to EPL team! had one season in chamionchip 46 games: 17 goals and 7 assists. and was playing with big team with load of good players!
            ADEL : 33 games 14 goals and 12 Assists! and created 44 goals ! playing with less or average players at best. take Adel from QPR you will have a copy version or Preston. FACT

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              ADEL : 33 games 14 goals and 12 Assists! and created 44 goals ! playing with less or average players at best. take Adel from QPR you will have a copy version or Preston. FACT
              Sorry, just to be clear... are you saying that without Adel Taarabt this season, QPR would be at Prestons level??
              ie: bottom.

If I've read that wrong - apologies.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
                agree with Ric Roc 100% - my only concern is that too few of our present squad are Prem quality (yes i know all about Blackpool) and i severely doubt funds to bring in those calibre of players will be made available....so selling Tarbs would go towards financing just such purchases but hey i've been a Ranger for over 50 yrs and when you consider that after we finished as runners up in 75/76 we didn't really invest and kick on and we were in Europe the following season....being disappointed is part of our character but aint it the most fantastic rollercoaster ride in the world....i love it ! !
                I suspect we need around 10+ first team players to compete in the Prem, and by that I mean competing for 8th to 14th place.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  Sorry, just to be clear... are you saying that without Adel Taarabt this season, QPR would be at Prestons level??
                  ie: bottom.

If I've read that wrong - apologies.
                  I meant you take him off, you take goals creation off. sure we will score some but in many games this season the goals came from adels magics. even yesterday, the well driven corner and before the corner. take some minutes off some day and rewatch all highlights of this season and COUNT how many goals we scored and how they were created. you will find Adel in 99% of them. so saying that. take all those created goals you will be left with a copy version of ... PRESTON! yes I mean it.

Comment

Are you Adel in disguise...Are you Adelllllllll in disguiseeeeeee

Someone needs to check at 3pm Saturday whether rockandroll posts..I swear its Adel or his brother

Comment

no man is an island!!!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I meant you take him off, you take goals creation off. sure we will score some but in many games this season the goals came from adels magics. even yesterday, the well driven corner and before the corner. take some minutes off some day and rewatch all highlights of this season and COUNT how many goals we scored and how they were created. you will find Adel in 99% of them. so saying that. take all those created goals you will be left with a copy version of ... PRESTON! yes I mean it.
                        Ok.
                        There are other players, and other systems we would definitely have played if he'd been injured etc.. but I'll leave others to argue that little point with you.

Don't get me wrong, I love Adel Taarabt, but...... Preston? Christ!
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Although it is inevitable, the day Adel leaves Qpr will be a very sad day for me. He is the best player I have seen at Qpr (too young to see the likes of ferdinand, bowles and marsh) and has been a breath of fresh air. Id love to keep him, and if we get up the best possible signing we could make is to get him on a new contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Are you Adel in disguise...Are you Adelllllllll in disguiseeeeeee

Someone needs to check at 3pm Saturday whether rockandroll posts..I swear its Adel or his brother
                            you just swear and swear hehehe
                            if you are with us in live matches you will know who i am and where i live ! to make you relax im far from Adel and he doesnt know even if I exist in this life. Im simply Moroccan

Comment

you just swear and swear hehehe
                              if you are with us in live matches you will know who i am and where i live ! to make you relax im far from Adel and he doesnt know even if I exist in this life. Im simply Moroccan

Fair play you are passionate about your fellow Moroccan. Nothing wrong with that.

BUT I will say mate their is life after Adel...Trust me

Comment

Star player for us but definitely not been on form past 5 games

You can see it with his body language he is getting frustrated and seems he aint fully in the zone for the game

He has still contributed the past few games but is capable of so much more as he has proven it

Hope its just a bad spell he is going through and can pick it back up because he really is something else when on form

Comment

Working...
                                X