Sporting Lisbon want Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting Lisbon want Taarabt

QPR captain Adel Taarabt has emerged as a key target for Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon. Reports in Portugal suggest that Sporting have contacted Taaraabt's agent regarding a deal in the summ…

Tarbs also says people are interested in him...heard that before!
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Lets see Sporting Lisbon or Blackburn Rovers erm hard choice

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      Lets see Sporting Lisbon or Blackburn Rovers erm hard choice
      Controversial I know but, he has and will help us out of this league but he is not equipped mentally for the prem, half a season in the prem and his value will plummet, I say cash in this summer, we will regret it if we don't.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

His forms gone at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Controversial I know but, he has and will help us out of this league but he is not equipped mentally for the prem, half a season in the prem and his value will plummet, I say cash in this summer, we will regret it if we don't.
          spot on cali, few people last night were of the same opinion, really has an attitude problem, would think a player like Jamie O'Hara would be a much better option
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Controversial or not this is just a personal opinion but if he helps us up I would happily wave him goodbye.

Great player (on his day) but has never really shown us the commitment we all want to hear & is ready to jump ship as soon as a good club comes in for him, not only that as good as he is I think Prem players would eat him for breakfast so for those reasons alone it wouldn't bother me if he walked. Besides we'd probably get £6-10M for him which would go towards a more appropriate replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
              His forms gone at the moment.
              Agree. But at any moment he could smash in a 30 yard goal so even when not on top form he is crucial.

Hope he stays in the summer.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                spot on cali, few people last night were of the same opinion, really has an attitude problem, would think a player like Jamie O'Hara would be a much better option
                We are going to need a few like Jamie O'Hara just to survive.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

I'd be happy for him to go in the summer. I think he would have very little effect in the premiership. But he's a beast in this league even if he is not in form he can still pull something out of the hat

Comment

Oh dear.. what quality fans we have
                    you are miserable, Pathetic and shameful really.

I dnt think we will promote if he reads what those above wrote. some of you really dnt deserve the EPL.
                    hopefully, there are fans who appreciate what he did to us, he is the reason we are where we are now, performing in every single game except Bristol game, 98% of all goals were created or scored by him.

the Lad is quality and world class, he will make it in any team and league. if he already leading an average team like ours to EPL, I think he will lead any bigger team to glories. techniques and skills never die! he will be god in next few years.

Comment

Taraabt either wants it ALL or he'll stick with rangers. I think he won't even consider a move to blackburn or sporting lisbon, unless wenger, m city or united want to have a gamble on him, WHICH i highly doubt.

Comment

its like you just knew taarabt!? he is with us for 3 years.. he will never leave QPR for Portugal.. FACT.
                        he will play next season with us and then either another EPL or Spain. FACT
                        even in Moroccan media he said NO to Portugal and France. only attracted by EPL and Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                          Oh dear.. what quality fans we have
                          you are miserable, Pathetic and shameful really.

I dnt think we will promote if he reads what those above wrote. some of you really dnt deserve the EPL.
                          hopefully, there are fans who appreciate what he did to us, he is the reason we are where we are now, performing in every single game except Bristol game, 98% of all goals were created or scored by him.

the Lad is quality and world class, he will make it in any team and league. if he already leading an average team like ours to EPL, I think he will lead any bigger team to glories. techniques and skills never die! he will be god in next few years.
                          World class? Lol what are u on about? Yes he's been great in the championship, the same as a few other players from other teams. This is the championship! How can u call someone world class from playing well in the bloody championship?!? Against some very poor defenders. And you say we are pathetic?! Loooool, wow.

Comment

agree with Ric Roc 100% - my only concern is that too few of our present squad are Prem quality (yes i know all about Blackpool) and i severely doubt funds to bring in those calibre of players will be made available....so selling Tarbs would go towards financing just such purchases but hey i've been a Ranger for over 50 yrs and when you consider that after we finished as runners up in 75/76 we didn't really invest and kick on and we were in Europe the following season....being disappointed is part of our character but aint it the most fantastic rollercoaster ride in the world....i love it ! !

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                              World class? Lol what are u on about? Yes he's been great in the championship, the same as a few other players from other teams. This is the championship! How can u call someone world class from playing well in the bloody championship?!? Against some very poor defenders. And you say we are pathetic?! Loooool, wow.
                              I think its written International MOROCCAN in his profile, my dear. I am Moroccan and I ve seen him playing international football and ripping apart the so called World-CLASS DEFENDERS. so he should be even UNIVERSE class not only WORLD-class.
                              at 19 he already ripped apart SAGNA, FABREGAS CHELKSI DEFENSE, and so on! Next year he will rip them for fun. UNSTOPPABLE, just mark my word and I will bet my house on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X