Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The funeral details for our Brother NEIL ROBERTS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    I would just like to send my sincere best wishes to you all tomorrow and I hope the day goes as well as these days can go. You will ALL be in my thoughts tomorrow, God Bless You Neil RIP.
    Agree. Thoughts will be with you.

RIP Neil
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

bump
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

rest

rest in peace gentle neil,i hope the day goes well
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

we say goodbye to our friend Neil today.

rest in peace Neil..

Comment

went to Neils funeral yesterday.as you can imagine it was an extremely sad occassion for everyone present.There was alot of people there and it was a great send off for him which he richly deserved.extremely emotional tributes from Neils wife becky and his 2 daughters hayley & claire.Also speeches from Neils dad jack and his father in law Nick.His young son charlie was there with a QPR scarf.The service was excellent.Neil has a beautiful family.lovely people.

There was a healthy contingent of RRSSSS fans there a few who post on here.After the service we all went back to the plough inn pub in broomfield,which was a pub Neil frequented,where his family all sported QPR shirts in honour of thier beloved Neil.Joe hylton gave a tremendous speech in true joe style on behalf of the RRSSS fans present.I`m sure joe will post about yesterday in he`s own unique and brilliant detailed way..As i say a very sad day for us all but a fitting tribute and farewell to our dear friend...NEIL GRAHAM ROBERTS...

REST IN PEACE NEIL..

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              went to Neils funeral yesterday.as you can imagine it was an extremely sad occassion for everyone present.There was alot of people there and it was a great send off for him which he richly deserved.extremely emotional tributes from Neils wife becky and his 2 daughters hayley & claire.Also speeches from Neils dad jack and his father in law Nick.His young son charlie was there with a QPR scarf.The service was excellent.Neil has a beautiful family.lovely people.

There was a healthy contingent of RRSSSS fans there a few who post on here.After the service we all went back to the plough inn pub in broomfield,which was a pub Neil frequented,where his family all sported QPR shirts in honour of thier beloved Neil.Joe hylton gave a tremendous speech in true joe style on behalf of the RRSSS fans present.I`m sure joe will post about yesterday in he`s own unique and brilliant detailed way..As i say a very sad day for us all but a fitting tribute and farewell to our dear friend...NEIL GRAHAM ROBERTS...

REST IN PEACE NEIL..
              lovely tribute hammer
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Great post Hammer, and he had good mates in you and Joe and he sounded like a top bloke.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Many thanks for that Hammer and much appreciated

Comment

i couldnt make

i couldnt make the funeral because as i have said many times this finacially is the hardest time in my life,but i said a prayer for a man ,who i would describe as one hundred per cent love,GOD BLESS YOU NEIL,we will never forget you,and thanks for a lovely tribute hammer
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X