Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining fixtures

How good does it look?
    Leicester at home is potentially a tough game but apart from that leading up to Cardiff which could be important if they stay with us, there is nothing there that should worry the team. We should be home and dry long before needing 3 points against the taffies
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

We all probably thought Preston were nothing to worry about I'm sure Forest felt thesame about Scunthorpe & preston. all potential banana skins all fighting for their lives as will Scunny,Boro,Barnsley,& Donny when we go there

Comment

if we get anything at millwall it will be a minor miracle.

Comment

ive already put watford down as a loss.. just our bogey team.. and i reckon doncaster will do a 2-0 on us.. but im confident for the other games. think we can beat cardiff and leicester.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          ive already put watford down as a loss.. just our bogey team.. and i reckon doncaster will do a 2-0 on us.. but im confident for the other games. think we can beat cardiff and leicester.
          Ipswich have won on 3 out of their last 4 visits to LR and were also here last night on the back of a 7 match unbeaten run. Likewise, when do we ever win at Portman Road? Check. We won at Leicester which is a rare one too. Various bogeys laid to rest this season already so add Watford to the list for me.

Also Hull have an amazing away record on the go - watch us smash them and ruin that record.

Sc unthorpe are on a revival - but the more they improve the more nervous they will become, so we can go there and get a win too. Doncaster, well we have been absolute turd up there the last couple of seasons and by the time we play them I'm sure they will have their injured players back - still, we can get the necessary there too.

I keep looking at the bogey teams and thinking this year will be different and so far, so (fairly) good.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Nothing will be easy now on in, we are being hunted down and that puts added pressure on you, its how the players deal with that extra pressure that will eventually push us over the line. Its very hard to be front runners for as long as we have, and remain there, i think the players are showing great mental strength.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              ive already put watford down as a loss.. just our bogey team..
              Records are there to be broken - we're gonna smash watford.

Just look home many records we've already broken the season.

Comment

I suspect when we play Sheff Utd at home they will have a new and better manager on board. Taxi for Micky Adams soon me thinks...
                Last edited by dpmd; 23-02-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Trouble is loads of people get pessimistic as each individual game looms. Game like Blades at LR really is a gimme but on the eve of the game half the people on here will be talking about the wheels falling off....
                  Best approach is to chug along viewing little batches of matches and have sensible points ttarget in mind, y'know, a kind of lets get 7 pts from next 4 games sort of thing. Or, just win home games but offset any slip-ups with something from an away game.
                  Treating every game as "the crunch" is too stressful and probably misguided.

Comment

Working...
                  X