Now is the time to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now is the time to

park any moaning or negativity. Over next 2/3 months there is zero point in moaning about this player or that player - serves no purpose whatsoever.
    We need to 100% get behind whoever is wearing the hooped shirt with unremitting support and encouragement. Maybe let off steam on the boards but at the matches it has to be pure support all the way now. Booing or getting at any Rs player simply has to be avoided - not needed and not necessary.

anyone who says they wasnt shiteing themselves last night every time bullard surged forward, and then on 75 minutes there was no-one shaking in their seat thinking 'oh god, this lack of goal is killing me and us' is a liar imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
      park any moaning or negativity. Over next 2/3 months there is zero point in moaning about this player or that player - serves no purpose whatsoever.
      We need to 100% get behind whoever is wearing the hooped shirt with unremitting support and encouragement. Maybe let off steam on the boards but at the matches it has to be pure support all the way now. Booing or getting at any Rs player simply has to be avoided - not needed and not necessary.

Well said young man - agree 100% and thats coming from a supporter of nigh on 60 years and one of life's born pessimists.I learned my lesson last night by bemoaning NW's decision to drop BOTH center backs.How wrong I was and now I must learn to believe in Warnock and trust his judgement.There's nothing I or any of us can do if we don't agree with some of his decisions or tactics.Lets leave it to the man and hopefully watch us fly.U RRRRSSSSS!!

Comment

Working...
      X