is it just me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it just me

Who at the thought of an attacking three of Adel, buzz and wayne behind Helguson does a little bit of sex wee?
    Last edited by Ads1985; 23-02-2011, 12:31 PM.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Defo semi material I must concur.

Comment

if buz is central, routledge is on the right and adel plays left.. then yeah..

not a massive fan of moving routledge about.. he is wide right and thats where he should always stay
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Gaz ur getting me all hot and flustered with talk of that attacking three. That is how I would play them too. Let Buzz and adel swap.
        15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          if buz is central, routledge is on the right and adel plays left.. then yeah..

not a massive fan of moving routledge about.. he is wide right and thats where he should always stay

Agree 100%.With Taarabt in his roaming role and Routledge switching from right to left and back all the time,they keep getting under each others feet and possibly the reason Routs feels he still has a job to do at Newcastle?

Comment

Working...
          X