shittu as striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shittu as striker

well ive campaigned for four years to get shittu back in a rangers shirt,and last night you saw why he is absolutely terrifying in the openents box,its like having another striker ,AND I SAY HES BETTER UP FRONT THAN HULSE,so does everyone agree we should keep danny in the team and make him captain because adel only plays when hes in the mood but big danny is always in the mood
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Ted, did you know they sell hen in the Platinum bar?, I was quaffing it last night.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

blimey

blimey I LOVE HEN BUT NOT AS MUCH AS BIG DAN
      HES THE GREATEST CENTER HALF AND HES PART OF MY PLAN
      TO SELL RANGERS TO THE WORLD WE NEED A SUPERSTAR
      AND OUR ONE IS THE NIGERIAN WHO PLAYS FOR QPR

More...

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

danny

danny is in my all time favourite players which reads as follows

rodney...........................1st
          stanley...........................2nd
          gerry..............................3rd
          big bobby hazell................4th
          big danny shittu................5th so im ecstatic at gianni getting him back for us

More...

Comment

Ted I think in 5 years 100 goal striker Troy Hewitt will be in there after signing for lowley Harrow Borough.

Comment

i dont know

i dont know whether he will,jeffro because everyone says why isnt les ferdinand in my top five,its not just ability that makes you love players i think bobby hazell had a specialness that made me love him,and big dan reminds me of bobby hazell
              they are both very spontaneous and do things instictively ,i used to drink with big bobby and one day he was walking over to where i was standing near the touchline,I SHOUTED DROP HIM BOB,and bobby looked at me realising who i was he put the most bone cruching tackle ive ever seen on this player it was a definate red card,but the ref just didnt get a clear veiw of it,afterwards in the players bar bobby said to me,DID I GET THE RIGHT ONE,that was bobby he didnt have a care in the world he thew petrol bombs at the police,and admited he didnt like white people but i loved his honesty,and shittu is a completely differant type of person ,hes very educated,but physically he is magnificent
              he is a black superman

More...

Comment

Saying he is better than Hulse isn't saying much

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  Ted, did you know they sell hen in the Platinum bar?, I was quaffing it last night.

Trouble is they keep it in the fridge,which is sacrilage.Need a petition to keep some on the shelf.

Comment

Ted you must be having a laugh.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

he does the job on fifa ;)
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

yousef

yousef there have been many center halfs who have turned center forward or visa versa,big dannny would cause loads of problems in there area,and imagine him unloading a thirty yarder

More...

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                          Trouble is they keep it in the fridge,which is sacrilage.Need a petition to keep some on the shelf.
                          Gee,

On draught in pint glasses and at pub prices, cor, the thought of it.

Comment

but

but i would rather a pint of shittu than a pint of speckled,much more power and a darker colour, bit like the old porter beer now that was a pint and a half

More...

Comment

If its black, it Beamish for me, lovely pint.

Comment

Working...
                              X