• Show
Clear All

• Akos Buzsaky

So how did he do when he came on?

I'm sure you've seen the reports...
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Have to say he made a difference.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He was alright, very pleased to have him back, a bit like having a new signing.

With Smith out for a few weeks his return could not have come at a better time
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

it's great to have him back - we have great creative potential. Will take time to get fully fit and sharp.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

wanted the ball all the time, worked hard....great to see

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              it's great to have him back - we have great creative potential. Will take time to get fully fit and sharp.
              Have to be honest, I thought he looked fit and sharp - different story if he had to play 90 minutes maybe but he looks ready to me.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

excellent news! The Wife will be happy if he plays at the Palace game (next game we are managing to go to!) :/

Comment

No great piece of magic or anything but looked hungry and we looked noticably better as a team with him on the pitch. Maybe just coincidence but we scored almost immediately after he came on.

Comment

Good to have him back and unlike other years he now has to fight for his place

Comment

he didnt do a great deal but having him on the pitch offered alot of balance. when he touched the ball it was like he'd never been away. and was great to see anytime that HH went up for a header.. buz was second guessing the knock down.. which we havent had in months.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Main difference when Buzz came on was Routledge being put out on the right wing. After that we looked dangerous going forward for the first time in the game.

Comment

He is ready............

Comment

he looked hungry than ive ever seen him.
                            it was like he had a sandwich board on saying 'i want the premier league so bad'.
                            and play like that with that effort and desire mr buzz, and your wish will be granted

Comment

Try telling all this to white city general - according to him Buzz is a 'has-been' and has zero future at QPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X